Friday, June 26, 2015

JAI DUVAL'S CONTINUING EDUCATION: "I'M SORRY: One Of The Greatest Lies and Truths a Female Has Every Told a Male"

Have you ever been told "I'm sorry" by a female for something you owned that she damaged or for money she did not give back to you as promised?
.
.
[LET ME TRANSLATE WHAT "I'M SORRY" MEANS WHEN 99.9% OF THE FEMALES SAY THAT TO A MALE]
.
PHRASE:  "I'm sorry"
.
TRANSLATION:  "Don't expect anything but that from me"
.
[HOW TO PREVENT HEARING A FEMALE TELL YOU I'M SORRY]
.
The one and only way to prevent hearing a female say "I'm sorry" to you is to make her TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE for herself.
.
Using the examples in the photo, this is how I would respond to her:
.
1.  BORROW MY CAR.  Tell her to go the to car rental place.
.
2.  BORROW SOME MONEY.  Tell her to 1) go PAWN some of those many items that she has and then promise them to pay them back, 2) go SELL some of her items that she already has or 3) go EXCHANGE SEX for what she want (don't be uncomfortable about suggesting that she go EXCHANGE SEX because most have EXCHANGED SEX in order to get a man to do something for them or give them something).
.
[THEY USE THE "I'M SORRY" ON YOU BECAUSE THEY KNOW IT WORKS ON DECENT, CONSIDERATE MALES]
.
Females know  exactly "who to" and "who not to" use that I'm sorry phrase on and would NOT SAY I'm sorry to an ABUSIVE male because they know what the HARD consequences are to them.
.
[CONCLUSION]
.
Decent males are PRIMARY TARGETS when it comes to HIS resources and HIS money because females know that "I'M SORRY" allows them to get away with shit.
.
Class is dismissed..

No comments:

Post a Comment