Sunday, May 29, 2016

JAI DUVAL'S CONTINUING EDUCATION: "MAN'S FINANCIAL TROUBLES: I Can Give You The 4 Top Reasons"

That causes at least 90% of a man's financial troubles (Female, Female, Female, Female)
.
.
I have listed 4 signs that you men get in financial trouble and the 4 top reasons for your financial troubles.
.
[APPLY LOGIC AND NOT EMOTION TO OBTAIN YOUR ANSWER]
.
Before ANYONE is so "quick" to label this as "misogynistic rhetoric", take some time to LOGICALLY apply those 4 reason to your personal life and tell me IF it's just misogynistic rhetoric or truth. 
.
[MY IDEA OF RETIREMENT MAY BE DIFFERENT FROM YOURS]
.
I have a phrase that I have coined when it comes to planned retirement which is:
.
"I plan on living for a living and working for a hobby"
.
This simply means I will work ONLY IF I choose to work and not because I have to work in order to live a reasonably comfortable (not wealthy) life.
.
[CONCLUSION]
.
If any man rid himself of those 4 top reasons for his financial troubles, I can guarantee him 2 things:
.
- he will rid himself of at least 90% of his financial problems
.
- he will rid himself of at least 98% of worthless, deadbeat females
.
- he stands only a 10% chance of being in a financially healthy relationship
.
- he will be able to plan for and live a comfortable (not wealthy) lifestyle
.
THE WRONG WOMAN, at least 98% of them, will cause you to behave in a STUPID MANNER resulting in your (not her) financial problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment