Monday, July 4, 2016

JAI DUVAL'S CONTINUING EDUCATION: "HO OR RESPONSIBLE WOMAN: Who's In Your Relationship When It Comes To Debt She Creates?"

There are only 2 types of females that exist when it comes to debt and paying off debt, 1) Hos that fuck, suck and even swallow (if necessary) and 2) Responsible Women who cut back, save and sacrifice. Which one do you have?
.
.
[IF SHE'S A HO AND YOU LOVE HER FOR SEX THEN SO BE IT]
.
I'm not saying a Ho is a bad thing. I'm just saying "a ho is a ho" and you may as well stop pretending she's anything other than that when it comes to her financial responsibility. I just hope the ho gives you what you want after you have spent your money to help her pay her debt.
.
[I'VE HAD HOS IN MY DISTANT PAST SO I KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING]
.
One thing that I would never do is fall in love with them even though I was in a relationship with them because I knew that if a female will not or refuses to "cut back, save and sacrifice" to resolve debt, I have to eventually get rid of her. I would spend time with her until I found a suitable replacement.
.
[MOST MEN HAVE HOS AS GIRLFRIENDS AND WIVES]
.
The truth of the matter is that females are RAISED from little girls to know that "In Case of Financial Emergency, Break Out The Ho in Her" and this applies to single and married females. Whether or not the Ho comes out depends upon her character.
.
Males are RAISED from little boys to accept the fact that he has to pay in order to have companionship which means he will be getting a HO as a mate rather than a PARTNER that will cut back, save and sacrifice to make their relationship less stressful and more enjoyable FOR BOTH OF THEM, 
.
[CONCLUSION]
.
Fat, Short, Old. If her only other option is "cut back, save & sacrifice" then the MAJORITY of females will take the "quick and easy route" which is Ho with them to get paid.
.
So who's in your non-marital or marital relationship? A Ho or a Partner? I don't live with her so I will let you come to that conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment