Monday, May 11, 2015

JAI DUVAL'S CONTINUING EDUCATION: "THE CHASE: They Have Their Reasons So What's Yours"

I know that when I was chasing, I was a couple of the examples.  I can confess that at a point in time I was the "horny" and "SIMP" dude.
.

.
[I HAVE CONTROL AND DISCIPLINE OVER ME NOW]
.
Now that I have evolved into the "Smart" dude, I have no intent on allowing any of that to control me because all it does is BENEFIT HER and WASTES my time, resources and finances.
.
[THERE IS A CLEAR DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "CHASE" AND "INFORM]
.
There is a CLEAR difference between CHASING a female and INFORMING her of your interest in her.
.
NO MALE should chase a female.  A SMART MALE will let her know of his PERSONAL interest in her and IF HER personal interest AND effort is not mutual then LEAVE HER ALONE.
.
[BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THERE ARE "STILL" SOME DELUSIONAL FOOLS OUT THERE]
.
If you are 50+ and still out there chasing females , you DESERVE to be placed in the same categories as those CLOWNS and SIMPS because women will be LAUGHING at you, USING YOU or BOTH.
.
The reason why the 50+ dude look so old is because he's been chasing females all of his FOOLISH life and MOST of the time these types are usually FINANCIALLY struggling and living off of others (including parents) to survive.
.
[CONCLUSION]
.
Are you ever going to get to the point in your life when you realize that chasing a female is NEVER worth it and a TOTAL waste of your time and life?
.
Class is dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment