Sunday, May 31, 2015

JAI DUVAL'S CONTINUING EDUCATION: "SELFISH IS GOOD: Do Not Allow Some Leach Or Trick To Tell You Otherwise"


I don't know how many times I have to talk responsibility but it seems that I'm not saying it enough for it to sink into the heads of the majority of males.
.
.
[SELFISH CAN BE AS SIMPLE AS MAINTAINING YOUR PEACE OF MIND TO NOT ALLOWING ACCESS TO YOUR MATERIAL ITEMS]
.
Whatever it is that you are selfish about, "Never surrender it to someone else".
.
[IRRESPONSIBLE AND LAZY PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU]
.
I was a "target" and "victim" of irresponsible, inconsiderate and lazy women "several times" until I learned my lesson THE HARD WAY.
.
My classes are here to assist males primarily in minimizing or preventing them from the "financial and emotional" pitfalls that I went through in my earlier years.
.
[FEMALES KNOW WHO TO LOOK FOR AND HOW TO MANIPULATE IF YOU ARE WEAK AND NOT INFORMED ABOUT THEIR TRICKS]
.
I was an "easy target" because I showed responsibility AND stupidity which I am not ashamed to admit.  I was so stupid that I volunteered what I had worked and sacrificed for as opposed to females putting forth effort to get it.
.
[HITTING ROCK BOTTOM TURNED MY LIFE AROUND FOR MY BENEFIT]
.
I actually HIT ROCK BOTTOM financially and was in serious debt due to my prior programming of how a man is supposed to be with women.
.
It took me 3 years of LONELINESS, living BELOW my means and not being able to enjoy all the pleasures I would have been able to IF I had not been so stupid and surrendered what I had worked and sacrificed for just to have a female companion.
.
[THEY SAY EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER]
.
Experience "may" be the best teacher but even teachers provide you with books which is why I create these classes and will have my books on the martket.
.
I provide knowledge through my books, classes and videos because ONE INCIDENT with the WRONG FEMALE can DAMAGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER.
.
[CONCLUSION]
.
Selfish is all about thinking about YOU FIRST, what BENEFITS YOU FIRST and YOU being the one to provide that which YOU WANT as opposed to someone providing it for you.
.
Stay selfish and don't let any trick, leach or deadbeat tell you otherwise.
.
Class is dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment