Thursday, September 24, 2015

JAI DUVAL'S CONTINUING EDUCATION: "WHORE: A name for someone who participates in sexual acts in exchange for goods, services or money"

Cornelius J. Jackson​ made a comment that I needed to present as a class.
.
.
[NOTE TO EVERY MALE THAT IS IN A NON-MARITAL OR MARITAL RELATIONSHIP]
.
If you don't like what I've stated BECAUSE your mate or wife's SEXUAL behavior is WHORISH, then THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM NOT MINE.
.
Try NOT ALLOWING her WHORISH BEHAVIOR and requiring her to be JUST AS financially responsible for herself as you are for you in that relationship and see just how much of a SEXUALLY loving mate/wife you have that will give you UNPAID FOR SEX.
.
[SOME PRETEND AND HOPE IT WILL BE BUT I ACCEPT THE FACTS OF REALITY]
.
I am NO LONGER one of those males that will PRETEND something is a certain way with a female BECAUSE I AM in a relationship with her and HOPE it gets better or she changes with time and lots of effort on my part.  
.
I now see relationships for what they are based SOLELY upon her behavior.
.
[TWO IMPORTANT COMMENTS THAT REQUIRE MY RESPONSE]
.
COMMENT 1:  I'm pretty sure those of us who met our girlfriends, who are in relationships, or married, didn't consider our significant others to BE whores.
.
RESPONSE 1:  He is correct.  I would say practically NONE of them considered their significant others to be whores but I never stated that they would consider their others to be whores.  I AM SAYING they are whores based upon THEIR JUSTIFICATION (many times) for having sex with them.
.
COMMENT 2:  Now after we divorced or broke up with them we might have a different view of them.
.
RESPONSE 2:  This would be an EMOTIONAL response IF that view was not placing them in the category of whore.  It would be STUPID to call her your SIGNIFICANT OTHER while you are with her then have a different view (ASSuming you may label her a whore or even bitch) after a divorce or break up UNLESS you DIVORCED or BROKE UP with her THE FIRST TIME she behaved in that manner that cause the divorce or break up.
.
[MY POINT TO RESPONSE 2]
.
Just as I call women STUPID for remaining in unhealthy, dysfunctional relationships then calling the man a dog, cheater, abuser, deadbeat, etc. AFTER the relationship is over, THE SAME APPLIES TO MEN.
.
YOU ARE JUST AS STUPID AS SHE so don't bad mouth the female IF you remained after finding out, BLAME YOUR STUPID ASS for remaining.
.
[CONCLUSION]
.
As I've stated time and time again, "I don't care if I don't have any friends of Facebook.  I am here to tell the truth and reflect reality. 
.
I am here to enlighten in order to improve one's quality of life and make wiser choices in a acquaintances, friends or companion that will BENEFIT THEM without harming others.
.
Class is dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment