Sunday, September 6, 2015

JAI DUVAL'S CONTINUING EDUCATION: "INTERNAL AFFAIRS (FAMILY vs BLOOD RELATIVES): Do Not Confuse Difference With Disrespect"

I truly understand that we can think and behave differently and that most of us are not all alike but WHY WOULD YOU accept someone if their "difference is disrespectful"?
.
.
[DISCLAIMER]
.
This does not apply to anyone who is MENTALLY INCAPABLE of making rational and mature decisions.
.
[END OF DISCLAIMER]
.
I am the type of person that demands 1) respect and 2) responsible behavior if you interact with me or I will have nothing to do with you.
.
[YOU CAN MAKE EXCUSES FOR SOMEONE'S DISRESPECTFUL AND IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR TOWARDS YOU IF YOU WISH]
.
For many, the primary source of your stress and unrest are INTERNAL.  
.
It's with the people that are "supposed to be" considered as family members but based upon my definition, they simply function as:
.
"inconsiderate, irresponsible and disrespectful blood relatives"
.
[DO YOU HAVE RESPECTFUL AND RESPONSIBLE STANDARDS WHEN IT COMES TO HOW PEOPLE ARE TO BEHAVE WITH YOU]
.
The reason why MOST of you have INTERNAL problems is because YOU DON'T require them to behave in a respectful and responsible manner with you.
.
[NO ONE IS EXEMPT FROM DISRESPECTING ME]
.
I have experienced those examples and I will be the first to admit that #1 came from my own ADULT daughter after me getting her started in her adult life.  Those things will not be stated so don't be so STUPID as to ask.
.
When those similar words came out of her mouth, I was done with her permanently and performed her "last rites" mentally.  In other words, "I buried her and will NEVER resurrect her again".
.
This is how serious I take people respecting me and if I will do it to her, you know that I will not accept it from anyone else.
.
[DISRESPECTFUL AND IRRESPONSIBLE PEOPLE HAVE STANDARDS TOO]
.
I can't speak for anyone else here.  Each person needs to determine IF they have ANY STANDARDS of behavior and if so, what are they?
.
Disrespectful and irresponsible people have disrespectful and irresponsible standards which is why they are so HAPPY and COMFORTABLE around each other.
.
[CONCLUSION]
.
Do you have any standards or do you accept ANY type of disrespectful or irresponsible behavior towards you JUST BECAUSE they are considered to be family.
.
There are "so-called" family members that I have placed in the blood relative category that I don't care if I never see them again because ACCEPT IT OR NOT,  they truly DON'T GIVE A SHIT about me and I'm just fine with that.
.
Eventually you have to decide if "you want a LARGE group of disrespectful and irresponsible people around you" or "you want a SMALL group of respectful and responsible people around you".
.
I will leave that decision to each of you because I have told you mine.
.
Class is dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment