Thursday, December 31, 2015

FINAL MESSAGE OF 2015 FROM JAI DUVAL: "2015 REVIEW: WAS ANY OF THIS YOU?"

At least 8 out of every 10 males (especially married males) will retain that self-emasculating, undignified thinking and behaving in order to have female company.
.
.
Note that I said "company" and not "companionship" because companionship is working together making life easier mentally, physically and financially FOR BOTH.
.
As I've stated before, Facebook is not going to allow me back in and therefore I will keep my classes going and get my messages to those males who truly want to BREAK THAT CYCLE OF STUPIDITY that benefits the female while she does little or nothing to benefit him in a equitable manner.
.
I will continue to post through YouTube and Google+ until I'm blocked there as well or until I decide (not them) to discontinue classes AND I hope that you continue to share my classes with others.
.
I truly wish all of you SMART men a healthy and happy transition into 2016 and I wish you all the best in the years to follow.
.
Peace, love, blessings, RESPECT and much CONTINUAL enlightenment to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment