Friday, January 1, 2016

THE PURGE HAS BEGUN: "From The Crematory Back To The Sewer"

 
I am OUT of Facebook's jail and must thank that one NON-BLACK female that believed in me and what I am doing for DECENT men to tirelessly put forth effort to get me out of jail.
.
I am serving notices to that 98% of WORTHLESS females and PURGE THEM as promised.
.

.
I will not just BURY (i.e., unfriend) them. I am going to BURN and FLUSH (i.e., block) them so there is NO CHANCE of them raising from the DEADbeat pool.
.
[CONCLUSION]
.
There will be no more reporting me to Facebook because they will not exist here.
.
You can continue wasting your time arguing, begging or buying these worthless females but I am PURGING ANY female that is of NO PRODUCTIVE USE OR BENEFIT TO "ME".

No comments:

Post a Comment