Saturday, January 16, 2016

JAI DUVAL'S CONTINUING EDUCATION: "HATER and LIAR?: Show Me The Evidence"

WOMEN DON'T HATE what I say. THEY KNOW it opens up a man's mind and allows him to SEE THEIR WORTH. HOS and BITCHES DO HATE what I say. THEY KNOW it opens up a man's mind and allows him to SEE THEIR WORTHLESSNESS. 
.
.
I have been told that there are other groups where I've been accused of "hating women" and "lying about what I present in my classes" and NOT surprising, a SMALL PERCENTAGE of those saying that were males.
.
[YOUR CLASS ASSIGNMENT]
.
Go out there and find anything that I have posted that "says SPECIFICALLY I hate women" or "proves I have LIED about something".
.
WHAT YOU WILL FIND is that I have stated that I LOVE considerate and responsible women and I DESPISE and have NO SYMPATHY for whatever BAD happens to the following that will USE DECENT MEN:
.
1) Pay-Per-View Hos
.
2) Attention Hos
.
3) Bitches
.
I also have NO RESPECT for SIMPs and I truly WISH THEM THE WORST.
.
[CONCLUSION]
.
Once again, this is your opportunity to DISCREDIT ME and prove me to be just another "hurt, bitter man because no woman wants me and therefore I hate women and lie about women"..
.
Class is dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment