Thursday, January 14, 2016

JAI DUVAL'S CONTINUING EDUCATION: "THE MARRIAGE GAME: Social Image vs Human Reality"

MOST MARRIAGES have nothing to do with monogamy or spousal love. It's just a GAME that couples play until someone does not get what they want.
.
.
[DISCLAIMER FOR THE IDIOTS AND MORONS]
.
I was never married but one does not have to be married or a marriage expert in order to compare "human behavioral reality" to the "social marriage image".
.
[MARRIAGE IS JUST A GAME THAT THE MALE AND FEMALE PLAY]
.
Marriage has changed from its original intent where both individuals had specific responsibilities and morphed into just a GAME both ADULTS PLAY.
.
That GAME is happily played by both of them until someone does not get what they want or the spouse gets PUBLICLY EMBARRASSED because of their spouses behavior which forces the other spouse to react in a manner to APPEAR AS IF they were UNAWARE of their spouses behavior or lack there of..
.
[MARRIAGE IS A HUGE TOPIC THAT WILL REQUIRE SEVERAL CLASSES]
.
This topic is so huge that I will have to present the class video in parts.
.
The areas that I am going to clearly address are: Pre-Marital Pressures, Marriage Ceremony, Marriage Vows, Monogamy, Traditional Roles, Marital Manipulation, Family Planning, Proper Parenting, Domestic Violence, Financial Responsibility, Divorce (i.e., Child Support, Spousal Support, Asset Division)
.
[CONCLUSION]
.
I have nothing against marriage and am in favor of a MUTUALLY HEALTHY marriage. MOST married people know that what I will talk about in my video series that reflect THEIR MARRIAGE is TRUTH.
.
I have NOT GOTTEN MARRIED because I REFUSE TO PLAY THE GAME and until I find a woman that's NOT INTO THAT GAME, I will remain single, happy, at peace, very productive and NOT COMMIT TO ANY WOMAN.
.
Class is dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment