Sunday, January 10, 2016

JAI DUVAL'S CONTINUING EDUCATION: "EMASCULATED FRIENDS: Men Are Afraid To Enjoy Themselves Without Their Mate Being Present"

A non-marital or marital relationship does not mean that a man is supposed to SURRENDER his right to enjoy himself WITHOUT his mate being present.
.
.
[CHILDREN ARE TO BE WATCHED OVER AND GUIDED NOT ADULTS]
.
Whether it's the male or female adult, that not being able to enjoy yourself WITHOUT YOUR MATE being with you is NONSENSE that MOST MEN in non-marital and marital relationships COMPLY WITH.
.
[RELATIONSHIP IS NOT SUPPOSED TO MEAN MEN ARE VIRTUALLY STUCK TO THEIR MATE AND CAN'T ENJOY THINGS WITHOUT HER]
.
I am NOT TALKING about things that do damage to the relationship. I am talking about things that MEN DO WITH MEN that they enjoy doing without having their women attached to them on order to MONITOR his BEHAVIOR.
.
[I AM GOING TO CREATE A "DO NOT CALL LIST" OF MEN]
.
It's their life and their choice and so be it. What I've decided to is create a DO NOT CALL list of men that I know are CONTROLLED by their mates and therefore it would be a waste of time getting them to do anything without her.
.
[CONCLUSION]
.
I would truly have to TREAT these types of men in those non-marital and marital relationships LIKE A CHILD and go directly to their girlfriend or wife and ASK FOR HER PERMISSION to allow him to come out and play with me.
.
Instead of reducing myself to some CHILD-LIKE level asking for permission to have an ADULT friend spend time with me, I have decided to just create a DO NOT CALL list, place my friends names on it and MAINTAIN MY DISTANCE. I refuse to look into the eyes of an EMASCULATED FRIEND.
.
Class is dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment