Monday, January 18, 2016

JAI DUVAL'S CONTINUING EDUCATION: "MOST FEMALES DON'T LIE: It's Just That Males Typically Ignore The Obvious Due To Stupidity or Thirst"

Whether it's an online social or dating site or a direct conversation, females are INDIRECTLY telling you what they are expecting out of you financially and what they want is for you to SPEND YOUR MONEY ON THEM.
.

.
[HER ONLINE PROFILE STATES WHAT SHE EXPECTS MEN TO PAY FOR]
.
Females don't directly come out and say, "I want a man that I can kill time with and pay my way while doing the things I enjoy until I get who I want".
.
Instead, they just list all of the things "they like doing", but in most cases DON'T DO, knowing that some man that is interested in her IS GOING TO PAY for it if he expects to SPEND TIME WITH HER. 
.
THERE ARE some females that actually go out and do the things that they like and MOST of them are financially over-extended because of it. These are the ones that will EXPECT YOU to FINANCIALLY RESCUE them if you have any chances of getting sex or being in a relationship with them.
.
[WHY IS MONEY SUCH A BIG ISSUE WITH MEN?]
.
It's because it's OUR FUCKING MONEY you are taking about being spent on your DEADBEAT, LEACHING ass.
.
I hear that all the time and 99.9999% of the time that question is directed at YOUR money and how it benefits her by you spending or helping her out.
.
[CONCLUSION]
.
What I have done is to bring to your attention 3 postings from Plenty of Fish (POF) site (which is typical of ALL social/dating sites). I could have chosen just about any and the end result is these females looking for a man to SPEND HIS MONEY ON THEM.
.
I can talk in depth about this because I WAS ONE OF THOSE STUPID ONES but I'm now encouraging you to DON'T BE LIKE THE OLD ME.
.
Class is dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment