Wednesday, January 27, 2016

JAI DUVAL'S CONTINUING EDUCATION: "WHEN IT COMES TO A RELATIONSHIP AND MONEY: Plan A and Plan B Is Out"

Years ago I was "Saved by the Grace of Logic" and since then I have been applying it when making decisions that can impact my life.  
.

.
I have come to the conclusion that the percentage (less than 2%) of women that would EQUITABLY contribute to a relationship FINANCIALLY is too small to waste time seeking one.
.
[WOMEN HAVE BEEN RAISED TO NOT CONTINUOUSLY CONTRIBUTE FINANCIALLY IN A RELATIONSHIP AND HAVE NO INTENT ON DOING SO]
.
I hereby accept the fact that women have NO INTENT on participating as a financial partner and there for I will ABANDON any further attempts to encourage males to implement Plan A or Plan B.  
.
For those of you who don't know what they are, let me explain:
.
PLAN A.  Is a CAPABLE, WORKING woman that is considerate (of you), cooperative (with you), financially responsible for herself (pays her own way), physically fit (not thick, fat or obese) and sensible (participates in making decisions for the relationship).
.
PLAN B.  Is a CAPABLE, WORKING woman that is considerate (of you), cooperative (with you), financially responsible (don't pay her own way but consistently contributes a reasonable amount), physically fit (not fat or obese) and sensible (participates in making decisions for the relationship when asked).
.
BOTH of these plans, even though possible, will never be achieve due to the SELFISH upbringing and INCONSIDERATE social conditioning of at least 98% of females that exist.
.
[I HAVE CONCLUDED, BASED UPON THE BEHAVIOR OF 98% OF FEMALES, MALES MUST APPLY PLAN C]
.
PLAN C has 4 options and you can ONLY select 3 or the 4 in order to have a peaceful and productive life.  They are as follows:
.
OPTION 1(A):  Pay most if not all of the relationship expenses which may or may not include her personal maintenance.  In doing so, YOU CALL THE SHOTS and she has NO CONTROL over the money in that relationship.  You will not be cruel or harmful and you will be fair but firm and if she does not function accordingly, YOU TOSS HER ASS OUT INTO THE STREETS.
.
(Note:  If you go with Option 1(A), you MUST HAVE an exit strategy that protects you in place before you get into a relationship to prevent any damage to you if it comes to tossing her ass out).
.
OPTION 1(S):  Pay the expenses, do the heavy lifting and SHUT THE FUCK UP while SHE CALLS THE SHOTS (i.e., controls the relationship, controls the money and controls his life).  This is the ULTIMATE of SIMP-ism.
.
OPTION 2:  No relationship and periodically date or periodically get a pay-for-sex whore (which in most cases will be the same even if she has a job and/or is a single mother).
.
OPTION 3:  Avoid women totally when it comes to personal interaction and just limit interaction to business or minimal social contact.
.
MOST MEN in non-marital or marital relationships are functioning under "OPTION 1(S)"  S - Simp.  A - Alpha.
.
[CONCLUSION]
.
The Everyday Joe (the DECENT man) will have to ACCEPT relationships as "CONTROL" or "BE CONTROLLED".
.
I WILL ONLY function under Option 1(A) if in a relationship since I am well aware that women will not be financially responsible and if I can't have that then I will default to Option 2.
.
Class is dismissed.

1 comment:

  1. It isn't true that every woman will keep several men on hold. I go out of my way to ALWAYS tell men who are interested in me that I am involved, period. I enjoy most of what you have to say, but I am sure (from reading your posts) I'm in the minority when it comes to Good Women, sheesh

    ReplyDelete