Sunday, June 28, 2009

Inmates Comments to "How to Identify and Avoid a No Good Skeezer"

In my attempt to reach out to ALL males, I decided to donate my books to a California correctional facility for males to read and provide feedback. Their feedback is provided below and I have chosen to remove their names to protect their privacy. Feel free to make your comments in the comment box if you desire to do so.


"You have dared to reveal the thoughts, fears, and realities of dealing with the opposite sex. Your boldness of information will save men money, time and needless frustration."

"The fellows gotta keep/get up on this one."

"I thought that the book was very well written and informative by the author. It is a must read for any lame brother who gets suckered by women."

"My name is (name removed), but to you it's P.R the pimp. I've dealt with skezzers, hoes, and tricks, so I know how to deal with them acordingly.."

"The book was a good read and I enjoyed it."

"I thought it was cool, just that some of the words you use made me think it didn't apply. If you make a part two, change the language to widen your audience."

"The part the was written about the Suckerman was interesting. In light of the example the author use. The very center of the topic is a reminder to be careful of what you wish for."

"I felt that the book is enlighten to degree of a over all outlook. But you really can't judge all by one female. Their is no perfect person. Compromise and sacrifice to make a good relationship. Understanding and communication is key!!!"

"I like when the man said that when on the dinner date strike up a good conversation and just before the bill comes look her in her eyes and don't look away and ask her if she wants to see you again? And the rest you already know."

"I felt that some chapters in this book were extremely accurate and overall I found the book as a whole to be humorous and yet informative in a light reading quick paced style. Thanks for sharing."

"I've lived with a number of skeezer's and they made me what I am today. I like the book, it is a taste of reality."

"I think this author has gone threw it, so have I and most readers. This book is good, keep it coming brotha man."

"This reminds me of woman that I once dated, Miss Gold Digger, page 59. She was young, attractive and had the gift of gab, well so do I. We would clash. Overall the book brought great laughter and I as well as others enjoyed it."

No comments:

Post a Comment