Monday, April 20, 2015

JAI DUVAL'S CONTINUING EDUCATION: "THE 98%'ers: Evolution of the Female's Attitude"


There is virtually NO HOPE for a man that is seeking a RELATIONSHIP with a woman that is 1) considerate (of him), 2) cooperative (with him) and 3) financially responsible for herself (will pay her own way if she has a job).
.
.
[THE CHART]
.
I have taken the time to layout the paradigm shift in the attitude and behavior of 98% of the females you will come in contact with IF you have a personal interest in her.
.
This also reflects the attitude of at least 50% of females whether you have a personal interest in her or not (i.e, acquaintance or so-called friend).
.
[NEVER JUST TAKE MY WORD FOR IT.  PUT THEM TO THE TEST]
.
If you think I'm just talking out of my ass, go right ahead and prove me wrong.
.
What I am about to present to you are the words of a SMART, MATURE and INTELLIGENT man that thinks in a manner that will DO HIM NO HARM.
.
I DARE ALL MALES to present the following 3 statements to any female he has a personal interest in, per my words EXACTLY below, without and variation.
.
1.  CONSIDERATE (of you).  I would like to spend time getting to know you and I expect you to be considerate of me such that you attitude and behavior will not impact me in a stressful or harmful manner.
.
2.  COOPERATIVE (with you).  While spending that time together getting to know each other, I expect you to comply with my requests if they are reasonable and will not impact you in a stressful or harmful manner.
.
3.  FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE (for herself).  In addition, while spending that time together, if we were to do anything that requires spending money, I would expect you to behave like a responsible adult and pay your own way just as I will do.
.
[IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR PUSSY THEN IGNORE ALL OF THE ABOVE]
.
Don't even waste your time behaving like you have some sense.  Just go ahead and TALK SHIT and eventually SPEND ENOUGH MONEY to get you some pussy.
.
[CONCLUSION]
.
This is a simple as I can get.  Have I made myself clear enough in this class?  
.
If so, then GO FORWARD and see if you can PROVE ME WRONG by finding one in that RARE 2% group OR admit that I am right that it is HOPELESS.
.
Class is dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment