Sunday, April 19, 2015

JAI DUVAL'S CONTINUING EDUCATION: "LIFE'S EXPERIENCES: Disappointment Is Far Better Than Destruction"

I will BE THE FIRST to stand up in the front of this class and say that I have had my heart broken and had my life destroyed because of what "I did" trying to GET, PLEASE and/or KEEP a female.
.
.
[EXPERIENCE "MAY" BE THE BEST TEACHER BUT AN "INSTRUCTION MANUAL" SURE HELPS TO AVOID CERTAIN SITUATIONS]
.
I can't tell you to not do.  All I can do is provide you with information to "think about before you leap" into a situation that can POTENTIALLY be disappointing or destructive to you.
.
This is why I provide these classes, YouTube videos and eventually my books for CONSTANT REMINDERS to combat the STEADY STREAM of PROGRAMMING that the media puts out that, in most cases, will lead YOU down a path of DEPRESSION or DESTRUCTION.
.
[THOUGHTS THAT COMES TO MIND WHEN SHE IS ABOUT TO LEAVE OR AFTER SHE HAS LEFT]
.
Again, I am expressing what happened to me BEFORE I finally became the "Smart Man" who I am now.  These are the thoughts that was running through my mind:
.
1.  What other men are trying to get her
.
2.  What can I do to get her back with me
.
3.  Who's gonna be all up inside of MY putty
.
Yea I thought like that and I'm not ashamed to state such.
.
[THE KILLER IS #3 CAUSE "YOU ARE NOT" THE OWNER OF ANY PUTTY]
.
This is the MOST SELF-DESTRUCTIVE thought that males will have because for STUPID males (which I used to be one of them), "PUTTY MATTERS".
.
It was not then and never was your putty.  You were only leasing on borrowed time because she was looking to get or getting what she wanted from you.
.
[HEY FOOL.  IF IT'S "YOUR PUTTY" THEN GO GET SOME NOW THAT SHE'S GONE]
.
The thing that will determine if it truly was YOUR PUTTY or NOT YOUR PUTTY is if you GET ARRESTED for getting some.
.
Remember, IF it's your putty FOOL then she can't say no to you, right??
.
[NEVER BLAME THE NEXT WOMAN FOR YOUR FOOLISH BEHAVIOR]
.
The mistake a man will make is hold the next woman (or women) responsible for HIS CHOICES and HIS BEHAVIOR that created those bad situations for him.  This is something that you don't want to do.
.
You have to JUDGE EACH FEMALE based solely upon HER attitude and behavior towards you and while you are evaluating her, "PROTECT YOU AT ALL TIMES".
.
[CONCLUSION]
.
If a woman want to leave you or does leave you, LET HER GO, MOVE ON with your life and NEVER LOOK BACK at her.  
.
With the exception of RARE cases, her IMPATIENCE and UNREASONABLE EXPECTATIONS was going to eventually cause you to STRESS OUT or DESTROY YOUR LIFE anyway.
.
Class is dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment