Saturday, February 20, 2016

JAI DUVAL'S CONTINUING EDUCATION: "THE BORN IDENTITY: Most Males Are Not Born As Vicious Mutha-Fuckas That Use Females. They Are Created By Inconsiderate Females That Use Them and Dump Them"

I feel for these men and do not condemn their mindset nor their actions because I understand how they think and what they've been through.
.

I could have easily gone that route based upon what I've gone through in my past but I chose to not go that way and eventually learned to avoid those types of females.
.
[BELIEVE IT OR NOT THESE MEN ARE PREPARING MANY OF THESE WOMEN FOR THE EVERYDAY JOE THAT WANTS TO BE TREATED IN A RESPECTED MANNER]

These RAW mutha-fuckas are doing what most Everyday Joe don't have the COURAGE to do which is BREAK A WOMAN down to a point of appreciation and respect for a decent man (i.e., Everyday Joe).
.
I'm sure that there are some males out there that will agree with me while there are SIMPS that will not even though they were used and tossed aside.
.
[SIMPS CAN SAVE THAT NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT NONSENSE]
.
The MAJORITY of females are like that from childhood UNTIL one or several of those minor or adlut VICIOUS MUTHA-FUCKAS break them down, use them and toss them aside for you to NOW have access to them.
.
What you have to do afterwards is CAREFULLY examine using LOGIC and NOT EMOTIONS (because emotion is what got you used previously) which of them have been broken down and abused enough but is not FUBAR and will now cooperate and work with the Everyday Joe as opposed to use him.
.
[CONCLUSION]
.
If an attractive woman, with or without a job, shows you some GENUINE attention and want to be fair-minded with you, believe me when I say that at least 90% of them have been BROKEN DOWN by one or several VICIOUS MUTHA-FUCKAS that once was that nice, Everyday Joe guy just like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment