Sunday, February 28, 2016

JAI DUVAL'S CONTINUING EDUCATION: "GOOD QUESTION: What Is The Definition of a Whore or Pay-Per-View Ho"

Let me first state these definitions are BASED SOLELY UPON "having sex" or "time being spent" with a person in a non-marital or marital relationship.
.


.
I have NO PROBLEM with asking me questions ALTHOUGH I have noticed there are those who will BECOME OFFENDED with my answers.
.
I truly understand, without argument or dislike, if a man does not agree or get defensive with my definitions of whore or pay-per-view ho and especially if it's a REFLECTION of his relationship with his whore or pay-per-view ho.
.
[I'M A REALIST AND NOT DELUSIONAL WHEN IT COME TO SEX IN A RELATIONSHIP]
.
I never stated that having a whore as a mate was BAD THING.  As a matter of fact, if you get an AFFORDABLE whore it's a GOOD THING because a TRUE whore is one that gives you the sex you want AS LONG AS she continues to receive compensation.
.
Would I call her a whore to her face?  Of course not because I am NOT STUPID but I will not be pretentious or delusional NOT THINKING that is not the type of sexual relationship that I actually have.
.
Even I accept that fact that there is a very high percentage of a chance that if I get into a relationship that it will be with a whore unless it's a non-sexual relationship.
.
This is why MY INTENT is to financially protect myself BEFORE I get into a relationship although my personal preference is to be in a relationship with a financially responsible woman rather than a whore which is VERY UNLIKELY even with women that have a job.
.
[I EXPECT SOME TO BE OFFENDED AND/OR GET DEFENSIVE]
.
I do not perform personal attacks.  I speak of situations and behaviors that exist when it comes to the interactions of MANY males and females.  If I step on ANYONE'S toes with this or any class, I am not apologizing to you.  I suggest that you just:
.
"move your toes out of the isle when you come to my class"
.
[CONCLUSION]
.
AGAIN I STATE, if anyone don't think they have a whore or pay-per-view ho just STOP THE COMPENSATION and see if the SEX or TIME WITH continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment