Friday, February 12, 2016

JAI DUVAL'S CONTINUING EDUCATION: "HEY MOMMA'S BOYS: Man Up and Stop That Sorry Ass Relationship Pretending"

Yea I said SORRY ASS because you are obviously TOO NEEDY to stand on your own as a man without a woman and TOO WEAK to resist some other pussy around you when you are in a relationship.
.
[YOU NEED A MOMMY FIGURE IN THE HOME BECAUSE YOU CAN'T TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF]
.
Just another MOMMA'S BOY that got lucky and found a woman that is DESPERATE enough to live with him and accept his roaming behavior.
.
[YOU NEED A SIDE PIECE BECAUSE MOMMY TURNED BITCH AND YOU AIN'T GETTING PUSSY LIKE YOU THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE GETTING]
.
Your UNCONTROLLED THIRST for pussy is no longer being quenched like you want so instead of throwing her ass out, you remain with her and just get a side piece to relieve your stress and frustrations in your relationship.
.
You don't want to get rid of her because the LITTLE BOY in you don't want to be HOME ALONE and need a MOMMY FIGURE to be there with you.
.
[MY PREVIOUS NON-RELATIONSHIP AND RELATIONSHIP SITUATIONS]
.
When I was in a relationship, I would never allow some female to think I was one of those WEAK ASS MOMMA'S BOYS that she could manipulate just to prove that I was a PIECE OF SHIT and UNFAITHFUL to my woman.
.
When I was NOT in a relationship, I did whatever and whomever I pleased and never hid my behavior from any of the other women that I was dating.
.
[SHE GOT YOUR WEAK, MOMMA'S BOY ASS CREEPIN']
.
This video is dedicated to all of those WEAK MOMMA'S BOYS that don't have the MATURITY to live alone or the STRENGTH to say no to pussy.
.
[CONCLUSION]
.
UNLIKE many MOMMA'S BOYS, I did not sneak around when I was not in a relationship. I would tell a woman that I was dating other women and if she didn't like it, we could part ways and not speak to each other again.
.
I wonder just how many MOMMA'S BOYS that are in non-marital and marital relationships are reading this right now before they sneak a call to their side piece or about to hook up with their side piece for a QUICK FIX.

No comments:

Post a Comment