Monday, January 24, 2011

Q&A Session with J. Duval

I've decided to take a little time and post some of the REPETITIVE questions that I am asked. If you have any additional questions simply place it in the comment box and I will respond to them when time permits. Thanks!


Question/Comment:

What makes you a Relationship Expert?

Answer:

I am NOT a Relationship Expert and have NEVER claimed to be one. I AM a REALationship Expert which means I provide males advice on how to NOT waste unnecessary time, screw up, ruin, sacrifice or destroy THEIR present or future by making poor and/or emotional decisions when attempting to spend-time-with or choose a female for companionship because they have been conditioned to choose the female BEFORE she has proven any kind of WORTHINESS and HE pays a financial and emotional price later for his POOR decision.

Question/Comment:

Do you stand-by your advice and practice what you preach?

Answer:

Yes, without hesitation.

Question/Comment:

How successful have you been in obtaining a REALationship as you call it?

Answer:

Very unsuccessful so far.

Question/Comment:

Hah. Well, it seems that your adivce is no good, huh?

Answer:

Quite the contrary. It proves that my advice is very good because since applying it to myself I HAVE NOT wasted unnecessary time, have not screwed up, ruined, sacrificed or destroyed my present or future. I am ENJOYING myself proving that my advice does work by recognizing and avoiding SKEEZERS.

Question/Comment:

It appears that you haven't found happiness.

Answer:

When did I say that I was unhappy? Since I apply my advice to myself I have NO REASON to be miserable which make me very happy. My happiness, peace-of-mind and contentment comes from within as opposed to many males that have been conditioned to believe they NEED to have and make a female happy FIRST and keep her happy in order to acquire those conditions.

Question/Comment:

So you think that you know everything, huh?

Answer:

No, but I do know enough to NOT make a poor choice and allow the WRONG female into my life and cause me to be miserable.

Question/Comment:

So are you saying that men should not have female companionship?

Answer:

Absolutely not. I am saying that males should NOT compromise, settle and give up prosperity and peace-of-mind by selecting the WRONG female.

Question/Comment:

Seems like you are a bitter man. Who hurt you that bad and caused you to hate women so much?

Answer:

I am NOT bitter or angry. Did I get my feelings hurt at any time? Of course I did but that was BEFORE I realized the useless game that many females play these days. I now place wisdom BEFORE emotions.

Question/Comment:

Sound to me like you are a very sad and lonely man.

Answer:

Did you know that there is a difference between BEING LONELY and BEING ALONE? I am quite happy, ALONE and doing very well for myself which gives me NO reason to be sad or lonely. I didn't say that I did not have access to women. I have plenty of that simply because I am in EXCELLENT financial, emotional and physical health which I can't say all of those exists for many males that I know. I am NOT in dismal or miserable situations like some of my male friends are. Sure, I've ventured out there and made attempts to date and got ACCEPTED by some and REJECTED by others but my bottom line is I DON'T CHASE EM, I REPLACE EM if I have to play that silly PURSUIT GAME. If she doesn't VALUE me as an individual and my interest in getting to know her or she isn't MATURED enough to behave in that manner then I move on. I don't complicate dating, I keep it very simple and stress FREE.

Question/Comment:

Do you believe that you will ever get in a monogamous relationship?

Answer:

Sure I will when the right person comes along. Let me state, for the record, that the right person is NOT just about physical apperance before you bring that up. The physical WILL get my attention but it's the ATTITUDE and BEHAVIOR that will determine IF she remains. I am NO LONGER that STUPID such that I will accept an attractive female with a BAD and INCONSIDERATE attitude.

Question/Comment:

So do you have any hobbies?

Answer:

Yep, it's REMAINING happy, prosperous and maintaining a peace-of-mind.

END OF Q&A SESSION

No comments:

Post a Comment