Thursday, February 13, 2014

IT'S NOT THAT COMPLICATED 101: "RIGHTS OF PASSAGE: Give Me A Young Impressionable Mind and I Will Return to You a Son You Will Be Proud Of"

With all the HATE (from Pay-Per-View Ho's and Inconsiderate Bitches) and NEGATIVE CRITICISM (from males that are servants to those Ho's and Bitches), the email from this YOUNG male makes my efforts well worth continuing to find others out there to REPROGRAM in a manner that BENEFITS THEM FIRST.


[DISCLAIMER]

This DOES APPLY to all males who are fathers or intend to be fathers REGARDLESS of race, color, religion, ethnicity or economic status.

This DOES APPLY to all mothers and father who GENUINELY care about the fate of their son(s) when it comes to manhood and interacting with females.

This DOES NOT APPLY to fathers who have ALLOWED their son's mother to BUST HIS BALLS and are PROVIDING THAT ROLE MODEL for their son(s) to follow.

This WILL MEAN NOTHING to females who have or is programming their sons to SERVE females and potentially RUIN his life.

This WILL MEAN NOTHING to males who have sons and are just PUSSIES to the ball busting, inconsiderate female that CONTROL their lives.

[END OF DISCLAIMER]

I will get right to it.  This impressive letter is from a young male that is 16 years old and in the 10th grade.  Simply read the email below because NOTHING ELSE (by me) need to be stated before you read HIS email.

[THE EMAIL]

Grade:  10
Age:  16

Dear Mr. Duval,

Your book basically has saved my life forever.  “Dear Hunting Season” is one of the best things I have ever read in my life.  It got me out of a bad relationship and will keep me out of more to come.  In about December 2013 I had a girlfriend I was going out with for about 4-5 weeks.  I decided to buy her something.  But before I could give her the gift she had changed.  She started acting funny.  So I returned the gift and got a refund.  About two weeks after we broke up she contacted me talking about I miss you and I want you back but this was after I told her I had bought something for her.  I told her I didn’t want a relationship but we could be friends and if she didn’t want that I would understand because she was not the girl I thought she was.  We continued to stay friends but she never got that gift.

Today at school my friends came up to me saying that they wanted to introduce me to a girl so I wouldn’t have to spend Valentine’s Day alone.  I explained to the girl, “I can’t talk to anybody until after February 15.”  She said, “That’s fine; I don’t have a problem with it but I really wanted to be your valentine.”  I said, “There’s no way that is going to happen.”  Even though she was cute I couldn’t bring myself to accept her offer.  It’s still Dear Hunting Season.  She’ll find a Sucker Man. 

In January I was talking to a girl on Facebook.  Just out of the blue she asked, “Do you want to be my Valentine?”  I asked, “Why out of the blue?”  She said, “I want someone to buy me flowers and buy me some chocolate.”  This seemed like one of the situations where I had to bring up Dear Hunting Season to her.  I said, “First of all, your approach is all wrong.  You don’t just tell a guy you want to be his valentine.  Second of all, no thank you.  It’s Dear Hunting Season.  I don’t do Valentine’s Day so find someone else who will buy you gifts and flowers.”  She said, “It’s cool.  But I wanted you to be my Valentine.”  Unless she was already my girlfriend for a year, no.  I stepped away from that one.

You changed my life forever.  I read your book at school to the boys and say, “This is something you don’t want.”  I showed them the Dear Hunting chapter.  They said, “I’m a sucker man!  I’m somebody’s dear already.” 

[ARE YOU GOING TO THROW YOUR SON(S) OUT THERE TO BE VICTIMIZED BY THESE PAY-PER-VIEW HO'S AND INCONSIDERATE BITCHES]

I do realize that there is NO HOPE for most of you ADULT males.  YOU WILL continue to CATER TO (foolishly be their servant), KISS ASS (disrespect yourself) and SPEND MONEY ON (not have them pay their own way) inconsiderate WORKING females HOPING for the best.

Is that kind of BEHAVIOR the example that you want YOUR SON(S) to follow?  Do you REALLY want him to BE TOMORROW as YOU ARE TODAY?

What are you going to say to your son AFTER he gets VICTIMIZED and HIS LIFE is ruined because YOU DID NOTHING to prevent it?

[CONCLUSION]

YOU HAVE a FATHERLY RESPONSIBILITY to PROTECT and PREPARE your son(s) from what will be young, WELL TRAINED, soon-to-be MAN-USING Ho's and Bitches.

They are being PROGRAMMED and TRAINED, as YOUNG GIRLS, to have UNREASONABLE EXPECTATIONS and TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE of your sons lack of preparation EVEN IF YOU chose to REMAIN in YOUR PATHETIC STATE.

DON'T let YOUR SON(S) down.

No comments:

Post a Comment