Saturday, July 19, 2014

CLASS IS IN SESSION: "CONSIDER YOUR FUTURE: Quit While You Are Not Too Far Behind"

Far too many of you dudes REMAIN TOO LONG with these inconsiderate (of you), uncooperative (with you) and financially irresponsible (don't pay their way) females.



I am NOT ASHAMED of the STUPID things that I have done in my past.  I share them to HOPEFULLY PREVENT many of you from DOING THE SAME THING.

[DISCLOSURE]

This DOES NOT APPLY to players, wanna-be players, idiots, morons, fools or SIMPS.

This DOES APPLY to all males that are in relationships with inconsiderate, uncooperative and financially irresponsible females and try to debate or argue with them as to why they don't EQUALLY participate in that dysfunctional relationship.

[END OF DISCLOSURE]

Hey, I'm not picking on you because I used to be one of you.  I did some REALLY STUPID SHIT early in life because I did not know any better and I was SOCIALLY PROGRAMMED to behave in that manner.

[DEEP DISH SOCIAL PROGRAMMING]

Believe it or not, I was SOCIALLY PROGRAMMED SO DEEP that I actually MADE MYSELF believe that I was FORTUNATE just to have a woman and do whatever it takes to MAKE HER HAPPY.  

I'm sure SOME of you WERE the same way and MANY of you ARE STILL behaving the same way.

That programming was SO DEEP that when those DYSFUNCTIONAL relationships (yep, I said those which means more than one for the IDIOTS and MORONS reading and did not catch that) were over, I FELT SO EMPTY and DEPRESSED because she was gone and was NO LONGER THERE for me to CONTINUE TO SERVE HER and MAKE HER HAPPY.

[I DEVELOPED MY OWN 3 STEP RECOVERY PROCESS]

This recovery process is a result of my FOOLISH and UNSUCCESSFUL attempts (many more than one) at getting female companionship:

Step 1.  ACCEPTANCE.  You must HONESTLY ACCEPT the FACT that YOU CHOSE to be in and remain in that dysfunctional relationship with her and that at ANY TIME you could have terminated it and moved on.

Step 2.  EVALUATE and IDENTIFY.  You must TAKE TIME to RATIONALLY evaluate your behavior, her behavior, that dysfunctional relationship and IDENTIFY exactly WHY is it that YOU CHOSE her and YOU CHOSE to REMAIN in that dysfunctional relationship WITH HER.

Step 3.  CORRECTIVE ACTION.  You must then take the necessary corrective action to MAKE SURE that you NEVER, EVER REPEAT that same type of SELF DESTRUCTIVE behavior again.

[POST RECOVERY PHASE]

After recovery, I set out to RECOUP my financial LOSES since lost time was something can never be recovered.  It took a few years to pay off debt incurred MAKING HER HAPPY and HELPING HER WITH HER BILLS but perseverance, patience and wisdom (from my past experiences) paid off for me:

[I RECOVERED AND SURPASSED MY EXPECTATIONS]

I GOT to this comfortable, peaceful and happy stage in life through SACRIFICE and HARD WORK.  

I DID NOT GET to this comfortable peaceful and happy stage in life by:

- DATING multiple women and having them PAY FOR ME while I SAVED MY MONEY and figured out who I wanted to commit to

- COMMIT to ONE WOMAN and have her HELP ME with MY BILLS

- MOVE IN to HER HOME and save even more of my money

- GET MARRIED and have my wife pay most of the bills while I save most of my money or spend my money on minor expenses

- DIVORCE my wife and get at least HAVE of what exists in that marriage and MAYBE even HER HOUSE and CHILD SUPPORT if there are children.

- DATE NOT MARRY ANOTHER MAN OR MULTIPLE MEN so that the child support payments continue.

[IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE FOR ME]

At least I was NOT STUPID enough to EJACULATE inside of these females and ALLOW them to ATTEMPT to use my sperm to GET KNOCKED UP so therefore I simply lost what I refer to as OPERATING EXPENSES while in those relationships.

[WHAT'S MY POINT]

My point is to ATTEMPT to get you to NOT GO down my path because MOST of you would NEVER RECOVER.

DO NOT EJACULATE INSIDE of any female and place your future in her hands.

DO NOT REMAIN in an a disappointing and unfulfilled relationship due to an inconsiderate, uncooperative and financially irresponsible female. 

THE LONGER YOU REMAIN in that unsatisfying relationship, the MORE CHANCES she has to GET KNOCKED UP and cause you even more misery.

[MY INTENT IS "NOT" TO FLAUNT BUT RATHER TO INSPIRE]

You have to CHOOSE what is of value to you.  I prefer a comfortable home that I can come to that is peaceful and a toy (car) of my choosing.

Others may choose to own a business, choose to travel or choose whatever.  The bottom line is that YOUR HAPPINESS, FINANCIAL COMFORT and PEACE OF MIND should be what YOU INVEST in that gives you a positive return (i.e., happiness, financial comfort and peace of mind).

[ARE YOU SACRIFICING YOUR HAPPINESS, DOING MORE FOR HER, SHE DOING LESS FOR YOU AND YOU ARE STRESSED AND/OR FRUSTRATED]

MOST FEMALES (at your level) will NEVER SACRIFICE and FINANCIALLY INVEST in a relationship with you in a considerate, cooperative and financially responsible manner.

MOST FEMALES (as well as many of you) expect you to bear the majority of the RESPONSIBILITIES during dating and a committed relationship.

[BELIEVE IT OR NOT, A FEW DECENT WOMEN STILL DO EXIST]

THERE ARE a FEW considerate, cooperative and financially responsible females remaining but those NUMBERS are RAPIDLY DIMINISHING

The ONLY WAY that you should FEEL COMFORTABLE with a female you have a personal, long-term interest in is IF:

- she puts forth JUST AS MUCH time, effort and finances as you during the dating and committed relationship.

- PROVE HERSELF WORTHY by being CONSISTENTLY considerate, cooperative and financially responsible WITH YOU while dating AND in a committed relationship (marital or non-marital).

[CONCLUSION]

I am NO MORE or NO LESS than any other EVERYDAY, WORKING guy that I represent.  If I can do it, so can you.

I can ONLY attempt to encourage males to think of the short-term and long-term IMPACT to themselves BEFORE they go beyond just conversations with females.

Class is dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment