Thursday, July 31, 2014

CLASS IS IN SESSION: "HOW TO RUIN YOUR FUTURE IN 6 EASY WAYS: Start Thinking About What Behavior Benefits You and What Behavior Does Not Benefit You"

I used to try and encourage females to think about THEIR BEHAVIOR but MOST of them don't care about THEIR BEHAVIOR because THEY KNOW that YOU WILL come to their rescue if/when they need help.


[I NO LONGER TRY TO GET FEMALES TO BE MORE CONSIDERATE OF YOU]

Yeas ago, after my first book, I attempted to get females to see how inconsiderate and financially irresponsible MANY females were but I was met with OPPOSITION, CRITICISM and DISBELIEF by most of them. 

At that point, I decided to STOP getting them to see the SELFISHNESS of their ways because to do that and ASK them to change their attitude and behavior would mean THEM NOT RECEIVING the FREEBIES they have been receiving from the male's FOOLISH ATTEMPTS to get her companionship.

[IT'S FAR EASIER TO GET THE GIVER THAT'S NOT FAIRLY RECEIVING TO CHANGE THEIR WAYS]

At some point in time, the giver WILL BECOME FRUSTRATED in that one-way exchange and that is when I have my BEST CHANCE of getting HIM to think about CHANGING HIS BEHAVIOR as well as HIS CHOICE IN FEMALE company.

[QUESTION]

Is YOUR LIFE reflected in my illustration?  If so, ARE YOU READY for change in a manner that BEST BENEFITS YOU?

[CONCLUSION]

All I can do is ATTEMPT to get you to TAKE AN HONEST LOOK AT SELF and the CHOICE as to whether or not you want to change is up to you.

Class is dismissed.

2 comments:

  1. I love this. Believe it or not I was thinking about getting out of my relationship because I'm tired of spending and hearing her complain what I don't do for her. I have given my 30-day notice and I'm leaving her. She moved in to my apartment 2 years ago and not once paid half the rent. I am not telling her anything. I will take a day off from work the last week of my stay there and move what I have so she can't destroy anything when I tell her. Thanks Jai for all that you do for men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post and after reading my buddy's Fernando comment I am going to leave mine girlfriend the same way and she can have the apartment if she can afford the rent.

    I was stupid because she lied and told me she was on birth control so I stopped wearing a condom. She got pregnant but fortunately for me she had a miscarriage 2 months ago. I have no had sex or even think about having sex with her because I know better. Hey bro keep up the good work because you have a loyal follower from this point on.

    ReplyDelete