Tuesday, July 30, 2013

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: "Get Rid of the Trash in Your Life"

Listen to me, "You do not have to be miserable in order to have a female in your life". You will feel so much better AFTER you rid yourself of that TRASH in your life.


[DISCLAIMER]

This DOES APPLY to all males that made a poor judgment in selecting a female and is NOW regretting it.

This DOES APPLY to all males that are even "slightly" considering abandoning a disappointing or miserable relationship.

[END OF DISCLAIMER]

I can't speak for you but I can speak for myself. IF I were in a disappointing or miserable relationship (which I would never remain in if it got to that), I would TOSS HER IN THE TRASH and move FORWARD with my life.

[YOU HAVE BEEN AND ARE STILL BEING "MIND FUCKED"]

STOP thinking that you have to DO WHATEVER (including sacrificing and being miserable) it takes to make a female happy in order to have her in your life OR in order for you to be happy.

START valuing yourself and see yourself as someone that WILL NOT tolerate a DEADBEAT, DEPENDENT, DISRESPECTFUL and ENTITLEMENT MINDED female in your life.

[CONCLUSION]

There are TOO MANY females out there that are WILLING to GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT as opposed to KEEPING THAT TRASH, REMAINING MISERABLE and RECEIVING LITTLE TO NOTHING IN RETURN.

No comments:

Post a Comment