Thursday, July 11, 2013

REALITY CHECK: "Attention Cougars and Cougars-To Be"

LOVE THE MAN YOU'RE WITH CAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE WHAT YOU USED TO HAVE ANYMORE

I had shared this post from someone else's page but some guys said they could not see it so I HAD TO CREATE it because I want to hear what the males have to say.


[DISCLAIMER]

This DOES NOT APPLY to penis penetration because I know there are some guys that would fuck a corpse IF they had the opportunity.

This DOES NOT APPLY to the young cougars since cougar, by definition, is just a woman who engages with a younger man which could mean she is 33 and the man is 23.

[END OF DISCLAIMER]

I laugh at the DELUSIONAL ATTITUDE many females have thinking they still got it JUST BECAUSE some dude is telling them what they want to hear in his attempt to try and get some pussy from her.


I am asking the question since this female made the statement, "I'm gonna need YOUR SONS to know what in the hell they're doing DOWN THERE...".

Since I speak to the common, average Joe male, I am speaking about the average Jane cougar and NOT the exceptions (i.e., Halle's) out there. 

[LOGICALLY SPEAKING]

The photo along with her comment (in 30 years) would place HER (the cougar) no younger than 55 years old so that is the minimum age we will consider here.

If she or you think HER "down there" is going to be the same 30 years later then SHE and YOU are delusional.

[THE YOUNG MAN'S RESPONSE]

I don't want HER speaking for you. I want YOU to speak for you. Based upon what SHE has stated and I have added,

"Would YOU go down there IF you are NOT desperate, broke or homeless"?

Simply let the "GONNA BE COUGARS" and "PRESENT COUGARS (55+)" know what YOU WILL DO as opposed to what THEY THINK you will do.


[CONCLUSION]

My advice to females IN RELATIONSHIPS is to DROP the delusional mentality, STOP allowing the bullshit to cloud your thinking and START taking your existing relationship SERIOUS before you end up being in the RECYCLE BIN of younger men.

No comments:

Post a Comment