Friday, July 26, 2013

THIS POST IS FOR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSIONS, SCRIPTURES OR ARGUMENTS "ONLY"

This post is RESERVED for YOU PEOPLE who insist on placing bible related information on my posts. I don't know why you DON'T respect my request but I will accept the fact that YOU have NO CONTROL over yourself and are so consumed that YOU MUST TESTIFY. I will respect that and allow you to do so HERE ONLY.


[DISCLAIMER]

I AM NOT anti-God or anti-Religion.

I RESPECT anyone's belief or non-believe in God or Religion because it's YOUR personal choice.

[END OF DISCLAIMER]

I am NOT one to get into God or Religious exchanges but it seems that from time to time SOMEONE will posts scripture quotes on my posts to make their point even though I have asked SEVERAL TIMES to not do so .

I do not engage in God or religious exchanges because it PRIMARILY causes:

1. CONFUSION

2. CONFRONTATION, or

3. ALIENATION

when you DO NOT AGREE with the person or persons presenting THEIR religious beliefs to you EVEN THOUGH they themselves are HYPOCRITES and DO NOT TOTALLY COMPLY with what they are trying to sell to you.

[WHAT HAVE I PROVIDED FOR YOU]

These are the most POWERFUL and INFLUENTIAL entities known to mankind. I am providing you with VISUAL inspiration:
1) The Bible,

2) White God,

3) White Jesus,

4) Black Preacher,

5) White "Blonde" Angel, and

6) Black "Queen No Weave" Angel

What more can you ask for when starting a RELIGIOUS discussion?

[CONCLUSION]

Now that I have given you an INVITATION, MOTIVATION, OPPORTUNITY and a PLACE to thrive, please DO NOT place any FAITH BASED information on my other posts. I would like to RESERVE all of my other posts for LOGIC and PROVEN FACTS.

I wish all of you here, "Peace, Blessings and Much Enlightenment".

No comments:

Post a Comment