Friday, March 28, 2014

CLASS IS IN SESSION: "LEARN FROM MY PAST BEHAVIOR: MOST Females Have Or Feel No Obligation To You After You Have Helped Them"

I know that I am NOT the only dude but I have NO PROBLEM or EMBARRASSMENT in stating what I have DONE IN MY PAST for a female I had a personal interest in.

Hopefully this will help other dudes to NOT GO DOWN THAT PATH or DUMP HER NOW if you are going down that path.


[DISCLAIMER

This DOES NOT APPLY to IDIOTS and MORONS.

This DOES NOT APPLY to males who DO NOT EXPECT a female to RECIPROCATE (in the same manner) or PAY HIM BACK (after financially helping her).

[END OF DISCLAIMER]

I know that I will NOT have to say much in this post because MANY OF YOU will be able to RELATE to this.

[ARE YOU A SUCKERMAN NOW OR WAS IN THE PAST]

If this IS you then I suggest that YOU STOP this behavior IMMEDIATELY and GET AWAY from her and NEVER GO BACK to her.

If this WAS you then HOPEFULLY you have LEARNED YOUR LESSON (like I did) and will NEVER REPEAT that type of behavior again.

[CONFESSION OF AN "EX" SUCKERMAN]

Yes I was a Suckerman.  I went out of my way HELPING females thinking it was the RIGHT THING to do because THAT IS HOW I WAS SOCIALIZED and for many that I helped I was HOPING that she would want to be with me.

[MOST FEMALES ARE IRRESPONSIBLE BECAUSE "THEY KNOW" SUCKERMEN ARE OUT THERE WAITING TO HELP (RESCUE) THEM]

The 3 PRIMARY ways that females are KNOWN to seek the Suckerman:

1.  FINANCIAL.  They are NOTORIOUS for over-spending and financially mismanaging THEIR MONEY because THEY KNOW a SUCKER is available.  I hope that YOU KNOW that THEY HAVE NO INTENTIONS on having sex with you or paying you back.

2.  RELATIONSHIP.  They CONSTANTLY AVOID YOU (Suckerman) and choose Pretty Boys, Players, Financially Well-To-Do and Thugs that don't give a shit about them and AFTERWARDS expect you (Suckerman) to come to their EMOTIONAL RESCUE.

3.  BOREDOM.  They get BORED when the DUDE THEY WANT does not want to spend time with them UNLESS they are SEXING him up so they need a Suckerman to KILL TIME with UNTIL the other dude (she wants) summons HER SEXUAL (usually) SERVICES.

[HOW DO YOU KNOW IF SHE IS A "PROUD" AND "DECENT" WOMAN]

A PROUD woman that is IN NEED WILL NOT WANT your money to help get her out of a financial bind.

She will want your TIME (to comfort her), your EMOTIONAL (not financial) SUPPORT and your WISDOM (to give her knowledge to get herself out and stay out of that situation again).

IF she accepts your financial help, SHE WILL FINANCIALLY (not sexually) pay you back at her first opportunity.  SHE WILL NOT put off paying you and will SACRIFICE some of her PERSONAL DESIRES (not needs) to make sure she pays you back.

[DON'T FEEL COMPELLED TO HELP A FEMALE IN NEED]

There are MORE THAN ENOUGH SUCKERS out there willing to come to HER rescue.  You must simply MAKE SURE that YOU ARE NOT one of them.

[CONCLUSION]

If you DON'T CHANGE your ways then don't blame HER when (not if) she decides to LEAVE YOU with the DEBT or STRESS created by HELPING HER.

Class is dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment