Monday, March 3, 2014

IT'S NOT THAT COMPLICATED 101: "RELIGION: Are You Forcing Your Religious Beliefs Upon a Child or Allowing The Child To Choose"

How can ANY RATIONAL person say that GAY PEOPLE are FORCING their HOMOSEXUAL beliefs upon CHILDREN yet RELIGIOUS PEOPLE are NOT FORCING their RELIGIOUS beliefs upon CHILDREN?


[DISCLAIMER]

None. I will just wait to see the FIRE and BRIMSTONE ignite.

[END OF DISCLAIMER]

I have long since STOP being so FOOLish to get into a religious debate or discussion because I APPLY LOGIC to my thinking. I found that when I used to be so foolish as to QUESTION religion, those questions produced nothing but:

1. CONFUSION. Of course it's ME that was confused if I don't just ACCEPT whatever the discussion is.

2. CONFRONTATION. I am perceived as ATTACKING them and the word of God if I RATIONALLY question some things and NOT ACCEPT their EMOTIONAL answers.

3. ALIENATION. I will NOW be labeled a NON-BELIEVER and an OUTCAST because I refuse to ACCEPT EMOTIONAL EXPLANATIONS.

[I'M NOT KNOCKING ANYONE'S BELIEF SYSTEM]

If it keeps YOU behaving in a RESPECTFUL and HUMANE manner TOWARDS OTHERS then by all means CONTINUE to PRACTICE YOUR BELIEF.

Why do so many of you GET SO DEFENSIVE and AGGRESSIVE when someone SIMPLY QUESTIONS something about YOUR BELIEF SYSTEM?

[QUESTION]

MANY religious people say that CHILDREN are being FORCED into a GAY lifestyle yet WILL NOT ADMIT that children are being FORCED into a particular religious belief system.

Please explain how YOUR BEHAVIOR is NOT FORCING but rather ALLOWING a CHILD to CHOOSE WHETHER OR NOT they want to believe in a certain religion or no religion at all.

[YOUR COMMENTS WILL BE INTERESTING I'M SURE]

YOU PEOPLE (i.e., religious one) may go ahead and PROVIDE your comments AS I AM SURE you will since you are COMPELLED to do so. I WILL NOT REQUIRE you to be RATIONAL or LOGICAL because that means BRINGING PROOF (based upon actual fact) and NOT FAITH (something simply accepted that can't be proven) into the discussion.

[CONCLUSION]

IF ANY of you THINK that you will BAIT me into a DEAD END discussion you obviously haven't read enough of my blogs and are wasting your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment