Friday, March 21, 2014

SMART ASS OR DUMB ASS: "QUESTION TO ME: What Does FAT Have to do With Black Issues"

Anyone that read my posts and blogs know DAMN WELL that NO ONE is given IMMUNITY when I read something that is posted here.


That includes what I post as well which I gladly welcome criticism and scrutiny for my improvement and understanding cause NO ONE KNOWS EVERYTHING.

[QUESTION]

Why do I INTENTIONALLY AVOID MOST groups and talk sessions AND ESPECIALLY the ones with people CLASSIFIED as black?

[ANSWER]

I will LEAVE YOU to simply read the attachment and just maybe YOU WILL understand why I avoid them.

[CONCLUSION]

You can ALSO provide comments as to whether or not his question or my response to him was a SMART ASS or a DUMB ASS question (his) and response (mine).

No comments:

Post a Comment