Tuesday, November 19, 2013

CLASS IS IN SESSION: "Are You On Her Practice Squad or In Her D-League"

Males are putting far TOO MUCH TIME and EFFORT into a female that he IS NOT in a MUTUALLY LOVING, MUTUALLY COOPERATIVE, MUTUALLY RESPONSIBLE and MUTUALLY COMMITTED relationship with. Many of you will EVENTUALLY become EMOTIONALLY or SOCIALLY attached BEFORE SHE DUMPS YOU into her D-LEAGUE.


[DISCLAIMER]

This DOES APPLY to ANY male that puts more time into these females than he puts into doing something PRODUCTIVE that will BENEFIT HIM personally and professionally.

[END OF DISCLAIMER]

I can speak about this because I've been there and done that several times in years past before I learned my lesson BUT NEVER AGAIN.

[WHY DID I DO IT AND REPEAT IT AS WELL]

I did it because I did not have information or advice GIVEN TO ME as I am doing here with you.

I repeated it because I figured that it was something that I was doing wrong.

[I WAS DOING SOMETHING WRONG]

I was "wrong" the first time when I thought (based upon observation and socialized programming) I was supposed to pursue and  cater to a female and AFTERWARDS she would see me as someone worthy AFTER having proven my worthiness.

[NEVER GO OUT OF YOUR WAY WITH A FEMALE YOU HAVE A PERSONAL INTEREST IN]

Unless she's a RETARD, all you have to do is state your PERSONAL interest in her and that you want to spend time (not money) getting to know her.

[A WOMAN "DOES NOT ASK MUCH" OF A GUYS SHE'S TRULY ATTRACTED TO]

If a woman is attracted to you, SHE DOES NOT want to give you a wrong impression of her such as:

1.  She's desperate

2.  She's irresponsible

3.  She's stupid or a dummy

4.  She's trying to take advantage of you

5.  She's a deadbeat and want you to spend money on her
A woman that is MATURE and GENUINE does not want a man she is interested in to feel UNCOMFORTABLE AROUND her because SHE DOES NOT want to run him away.

[THERE ARE WOMAN THAT ARE USERS AND "DON'T GIVE A SHIT" ABOUT THE DECENT, EVERYDAY JOE]

These are the types of women that will DO ALL THAT SHE CAN for the WRONG types of males and WILL USE or AVOID the decent, everyday Joe like you (if you are a decent male)

These types are attracted to the CHALLENGES (i.e., men that are presently in a marital or non-marital relationship) or the ABUSERS (i.e., players, pretty boys and thugs she wants to change).

[THEY WILL KEEP YOU AROUND UNTIL THEY GET WHAT THEY THINK THEY WANT]

Once they find THE ONE (so they think), you will be placed in the D-LEAGUE (if you are STUPID enough to allow it) UNTIL the male she thinks is THE ONE no longer wants to be bothered with her.

[WHAT IS THE "D LEAGUE"]

It's the "DUMMY LEAGUE".  That's where MOST of the decent guys go UNTIL they are called back to the majors and placed back on the PRACTICE SQUAD.

[WHAT IS THE "PRACTICE SQUAD"]

The PRACTICE SQUAD is simply allowing JOE to spend time so that SHE won't become BORED until THE ONE wants to PLAY WITH HER again.

During the practice sessions, she is like the quarterback on the practice field.  Now if you or don't know what goes on during scrimmages or practices, THE QUARTERBACK NEVER GETS HIT (or touched in your case) which means YOU can DO EVERYTHING BUT TOUCH HER.

[QUESTION]

1.  Are you on HER practice squad?

2.  Are you now or were you ever placed in any female's D-LEAGUE?

[CONCLUSION]

Now that I've explained this as clearly as I possibly can, I will now open the class for comment, CONFESSIONS or discussions.

No comments:

Post a Comment