Saturday, November 23, 2013

IT'S NOT THAT COMPLICATED 101: "Can You Survive 31 Days Without VIRTUALLY Kissing The Ass of an Attention Ho"

Those of you MALES who have clicked the "like" button on my posts or "have commented" that you like what I post WILL NOW BE CHALLENGED as well as MONITORED by me.

I say VIRTUAL because you will probably NEVER see her in person and she will probably NEVER give you her phone number so that you can call her.


[DISCLAIMER]

This DOES APPLY to all males who have agreed with what I post.

[END OF DISCLAIMER]

Many of you males are "back sliding" because what I have stated is that YOU CAN'T keep catering to a female's EGO that YOU ARE NOT in a relationship with by CONSTANTLY clicking her ATTENTION HO photos or giving her compliments on how she looks in her photos AND claim that you want things to IMPROVE in a manner that will BENEFIT YOU when it comes to HER BEHAVIOR with you.

[I'M GOING TO START WATCHING YOU GUYS]

If I see ANY guy that has liked my posts or made SIMILAR COMMENTS as mine AND IS clicking the like buttons on ATTENTION HO'S photos or giving compliments to a female that IS NOT his woman, I am going to SINGLE YOU OUT by posting it here on my page.

[IT MAY BE BETTER TO JUST "REMOVE" ME AFTER YOU READ THIS POST]

If you REMOVE ME as a friend, then I won't be able to see all the ASS YOU GONNA KISS next month and therefore I won't be able to show it to others.
I won't be mad at you.  It will be just ONE LESS DISAPPOINTMENT that I won't have to see on my page.

[CONCLUSION]

I need not say anything else EXCEPT, "I am watching and waiting to see just how many ASS KISSING "SIMPS" I will be posting this December.

No comments:

Post a Comment