Monday, November 25, 2013

IT'S NOT THAT COMPLICATED: "If You Love You Then Invest In Your Future and Not Her Present"

My point for doing this is to show that I'm NOT STUPID and have learned that these PAY-PER-VIEW HO'S and INCONSIDERATE BITCHES aren't going to HELP ME with MY RESPONSIBILITIES. If I had to rely on them, MY DUMB ASS would be HOMELESS and they would simply MOVE ON TO or MOVE IN WITH another guy. 

 
[US EVERYDAY JOES HAVE MORE TO LOSE (PERCENTAGE WISE) AND EVEN LESS OPPORTUNITY TO RECOVER THAN WEALTHY GUYS]

MOST of us everyday Joes have ONLY ONE of two OPTIONS which are: 

1. Invest in OURselves, OUR comforts and OUR future, or 

2. Spend YOUR MONEY (not me) on PAY-PER-VIEW HO'S , INCONSIDERATE BITCHES and HOPE for the better later on in life". 

[THIS IS A "TRUE" REALITY CHECK]

I'm NOT a Baller or some guy with EXCESSIVE FUNDS. I'm just like MOST of you which is an EVERYDAY Joe that has WORKED, SACRIFICED and EARNED what I have AND I'm not going to SURRENDER MY SHIT or SPEND MY MONEY entertaining some PAY-PER-VIEW HO or INCONSIDERATE BITCH.

[IF SHE IS NOT PAYING HER OWN WAY - AVOID OR DUMP HER]

Too many of you guys and especially many of you OLDER, STUPID MUTHA-FUCKAS that REFUSE to change are:

1) LIVING WITH your parents, 

2) STRUGGLING to make it on your own or 

3) LIVING WITH YOUR PARENTS and STRUGGLING TO MAKE IT.

THE REASON is because YOU care more for some PAY-PER-VIEW HO or INCONSIDERATE BITCH THAT HAS A JOB yet EXPECT YOU to pay her way when she is with you or HELP HER with HER bills and responsibilities.

[MANY OF YOU WILL FOREVER STRUGGLE]

You have been PROGRAMMED FOR STRUGGLE because you have been TOLD you are supposed to PROVIDE FOR a female EVEN IF she is CAPABLE OF PROVIDING FOR HERSELF and when she's done or YOU CAN'T AFFORD to PROVIDE (pay her way or help her with her bills) any longer, she will simply MOVE ON to the NEXT FOOL.

[98% OF THOSE FEMALES YOU HAVE SACRIFICED FOR WILL NOT HELP YOU WHEN YOU NEED THEM]

"YOU ARE THE MAN so pull yourself up by your bootstraps but make sure I KEEP IN TOUCH just in case I MAY NEED YOUR DUMB ASS".


This is why I say DO NOT give a female anything more than ADVICE because when it comes to HELPING YOU, they think of themselves first and "How will helping YOU help them or BENEFIT them"?

[CONFESSION]

Yea, I FUCKED UP LOTS OF MONEY paying for females and helping them out with THEIR BILLS but I did have a limit. I made sure that my STUPID BEHAVIOR catering to her DID NOT BREAK ME and ONLY DISAPPOINTED ME.

Those were EXPERIENCES I had to go through BECAUSE there was NO ONE telling me the things that I am telling you. I thought that what I was doing was what A MAN WAS SUPPOSED TO DO which eventually I found out was NOTHING BUT BULLSHIT that BENEFITED HER and NOT ME.

[CONCLUSION]

NO FEMALE can ever PLAY ME again. I will NEVER HELP a female FINANCIALLY again. If SHE has FINANCIAL PROBLEMS then SHE IS NOT the woman FOR ME (or for you) TO BEGIN WITH.

That's not ANGER or BITTERNESS although Ho's and Bitches would like to think so. That is simply applying COMMON SENSE and LOVE FOR ME FIRST from that point of awareness YEARS AGO to now and moving forward.

Learn from my experiences and DON'T LET YOURSELF GO THROUGH what I and many other guys went through. LEAVE THOSE PAY-PER-VIEW HO'S and INCONSIDERATE BITCHES alone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment