Friday, October 25, 2013

REALITY CHECK: "How To Create a Spoiled, Lazy, Entitlement Minded Female and Inhibit Your personal Growth in the Process"

I was told about this group so I decided to go to their page and READ some of what was posted and the comments.  This group is DEFINITELY for males that want to SPEND or are SPENDING TIME and MONEY making sure BLACK females are happy.


[DISCLAIMER]

This DOES NOT APPLY to ANY males that think and behave like me.

[END OF DISCLAIMER]

Why do I NO LONGER have a desire to INVOLVE myself with a black female on a PERSONAL, INTIMATE relationship level and ONLY on a social, courteous and RESPECTABLE (if she respects me) level?

MOST of these female types have been (and still are being) CONDITIONED to expect TOO MUCH WORK out of a man in order for him to be with her.

By the way, this means ANY female (regardless of race, color, etc.) that expects that much work out of me but for some reason MOST (at least 85%) of BLACK females are totally UNREASONABLE and AVOID (or develop a BAD attitude) discussing this matter where as MANY of the others will at least sit down and discuss it.

This is one of the VERY REASONS why black women think and behave in the manner that they do. 

-  Is their thinking and behavior wrong?  Absolutely not

-  Is their thinking and behavior wrong for me?  Most definitely yes.

[THERE ARE "MORE" MALES THAT NEED TO SPEND OR SERVE TO FEEL VALUED]

For whatever the reason is, there are males (of all races, colors, etc.) that feel IF they aren't spending money, catering to, pursuing or competing to GET or KEEP the female he is with that HE is OF NO VALUE to her or to any relationship.

[THEN THERE ARE A "FEW" MALES THAT THINK AND BEHAVE LIKE ME]

QUEENS do not exist in my world nor do I want a female that THINKS she is a queen or want to be TREATED like a queen.

Besides MY MOTHER and other FEMALES that SACRIFICED and DID FOR ME to CONTRIBUTE to the CONSIDERATE, RESPECTFUL and RESPONSIBLE person that I am today:

- NO FEMALE will be VALUED UNTIL SHE PROVES herself WORTH BEING VALUED.

UNLESS I am given a reason to think otherwise, I will ASSUME ALL females:

ARE just as EQUAL and CAPABLE as I am

WILL NOT be placed upon a pedestal

WILL NOT be placed in the gutter

[VERY INTERESTING GROUP]

I searched and found NOTHING about the black woman doing anything more than RECEIVING.  If anyone finds there THE BLACK MAN (or Men) EXPECTS the black woman to do JUST AS MUCH, please let me know.

If YOU are Proud and Ready to Serve then the "Good Strong Black Men with Equally Good Wise Women" group is waiting for you.

[CONCLUSION]

If you want a WOMAN that is thoughtful, easy to please, considerate and NOT going to EXPECT YOU TO CONSTANTLY COMPETE FOR HERWEAR YOU DOWN and ALLOW YOU TIME to DO FOR YOU then I suggest that you AVOID any female that has been PROGRAMMED to receive that type of CONSISTENT treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment