Saturday, October 12, 2013

REALITY CHECK: "My Challenge to All Brown and Black People Who Use the N-Word"

I had been meaning to post my response to the use of the N-Word but I got so caught up with other things that it completely slipped my mind. 


[DISCLAIMER]

I DO NOT use or encourage the use of racial slurs for ANY group. I am posting this to simply make a point.

[END OF DISCLAIMER]

Well, as you all know by now, I have no problem RESPECTFULLY challenging someone REGARDLESS of gender or race.

Here are some of the comments that I have heard (just to mention a few) to JUSTIFY the use of the N-Word:

1. We use it as a term of endearment

2. This is how our generation communicate

3. It's not used in the same manner it was used back then

4. Get over it and move on cause you are being too sensitive

5. We don't look at it the same way as they did back then and it has a different meaning to us

[INTERESTING OBSERVATION]

I don't see or hear the RACIAL SLURS being used by the group those words were used against. As a matter of FACT, I don't hear any other group PUBLICLY use those words and especially NOT in the entertainment business where you so FREELY hear the N-Word used.

[WHY DON'T THEY USE THOSE RACIAL SLURS]

They know better that's why. No matter how big or bad they APPEAR to be in the eyes of the public, when it comes to the use of ANY racial slurs OTHER THAN those applied to black people", THEY BETTER KNOW THEIR PLACE no matter IF their intent is NOT HARMFUL.

[WHY AM I POSTING THIS]

For the same reason I post my other things, to hopefully IMPACT CHANGE for the better and especially for the IGNORANT that just don't know better but has gotten caught up in "acceptable" SOCIALIZED PROGRAMMING.

[CONCLUSION]

I may offend some of you but as you should WELL KNOW, I am not here to make VIRTUAL friends, I'm here to help guys IMPROVE their quality of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment