Monday, December 23, 2013

IT'S NOT THAT COMPLICATED 101: "DRY BEGGING: Prepare Yourselves Mentally"

Alright so MAYBE that was NOT my last post but I could not resist preparing this for WEAK males to WARN THEM of what they will be faced with.

MANY females will SPEND and expect males to help them out with THEIR financial HARDSHIP that THEY CREATED.  



[DEFINITION]

DRY BEGGING.  This is when the female just HAPPEN TO MENTION (yea right) to a male about her financial problems but DO NOT DIRECTLY ask him to help her out.

[DON'T BE TRICKED BY THAT TRICK]

Females KNOW WHO to dry beg to and who not to.  

They ONLY dry beg (i.e., talk about her financial hardship) to WEAK MALE THEY KNOW WANT HER SO BAD that he will see this as an OPEN opportunity to BUY his way into COMPANIONSHIP with her.

[BEEN THERE, DONE THAT AND WILL "NEVER" DO IT AGAIN]

I've been that weak male, sucker, simp or whatever term that fits the behavior nowadays.  I am not too embarrassed to mention it because IF it helps some of you to PREPARE TO AVOID what I did then I will have done a GOOD THING for MANKIND.

[HOW HAVE I PREPARED MYSELF SINCE MY RECOVERY]

Believe it or not, EVERY YEAR I PRINT and keep these dollars as a REMINDER of the STUPID THING that I did in my past.  WHENEVER I hear a female talk about her financial hardship or situation, I immediately volunteer my INSPIRATIONAL assistance by offering to provide a $100 no strings attached GIFT.

If she accepts my offer to help her, I simply give her a $100 bill as a REMINDER to BE MORE FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment