Saturday, December 21, 2013

IT'S NOT THAT COMPLICATED 101: "WELCOME BACK: Return of the Class Dropouts"

I don't attempt to FORCE anyone to read or apply my information.  I don't even get angry at you if you say my information is USELESS.


I DON'T CLAIM to KNOW IT ALL but what I do know PROTECTS ME because I've been there, done those STUPID things, paid a HANDSOME price to learn my lesson and I am simply attempting to HELP GUYS eliminate or minimize the DISAPPOINTMENTS and LOSSES they will go through in that "Ring of Life" while engaging in interaction with THE WRONG female types.

[CONCLUSION]

The UP SIDE to it all is that even though YOU THINK you know better, MY INFORMATION will be here FOR YOU AFTER she's had her way with you  MOVE ON to who SHE THINKS is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment