Wednesday, December 4, 2013

IT'S NOT THAT COMPLICATED: "HATERS: It's Truly UnbeWeaveAble"

MANY BLACK FEMALES may believe that I'M BITTER and HURT based upon my posts but in actuality I AM HAPPY and FREE and I'm attempting to get other guys to RATIONALLY THINK LIKE ME.

I thank God every day I'm alive and I thank black females for NOT wanting or respecting me in the manner that I was MANY years ago.  If it were NOT FOR them NOT WANTING ME, I would not be in the EXCELLENT, HAPPY and PROSPEROUS position that I am in today so WHY SHOULDN'T I BE GRATEFUL to God and Black females so you dudes that WON'T LISTEN to me, "CONTINUE TO TRY AND ICE SKATE UPHILL".


[DISCLAIMER]

This DOES APPLY to all of you black females that think, speak and behave in this ENVIOUS and IMMATURE manner.

[END OF DISCLAIMER]

I try to tell guys ALL THE TIME to DO NOT behave in an IMMATURE MANNER and get angry or call a black female names because SHE DOES NOT want you.

See the VALUE IN YOU and simply MOVE ON to another type of female that will VALUE your character and GENUINELY want to be with you.  There is a RAINBOW of options available IF you open your mind to it.






 
There is something to be said about HATERS and especially black females that DON'T WANT the everyday Joe male yet are UPSET when they see him with a non-black female.

I laugh at this because how can one get UPSET when they see someone else with someone THEY DIDN'T WANT because he would NOT CATER to her in a manner that SHE SAW FIT.

It's like TOSSING something you find USELESS in the trash and along comes another female that SEES it, LIKES it, thinks its of some VALUE to them, TAKES it, HELPS to RESTORE it and now SHE and HE are HAPPY TOGETHER and YOUR ASS is MAD at BOTH OF THEM.

[I WILL TAKE THAT "SO-CALLED" SUB-STANDARD FEMALE ANY DAY]

Well give me NO Ass, NO Weave, NO Tits and NO Thick any day because I find that quite appealing and desirable. 

Oh yea, you might as well toss in NO ENTITLEMENT ATTITUDE as well.

[WHY DO YOU "DISLIKE" THESE SUB-STANDARD WOMEN (ACCORDING TO YOUR STANDARDS) THAT BLACK MEN "YOU CONSIDER" WORTHLESS ARE WITH NOW]

What's so interesting is IF she AIN'T ALL THAT (according to THEIR standards), why do so many BLACK queens (and their kings) make such a BIG DEAL out of it by referring to them in such NEGATIVE ways?  I would think that SHE (and her king) would say:

"That is what HE (the Traitor) deserves for NOT wanting to TREAT ME LIKE A QUEEN".

[CONCLUSION]

You got your Kings, Players, Pretty Boys and Thugs chasing you and spending money on you so just LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE (for those black males you DIDN'T WANT) and allow us/them to be happy and content ELSEWHERE.

We're not (or should not be) mad at you but rather THANKFUL for not wanting us because you did us a big favor.  If it WERE NOT FOR YOU not wanting us THE WAY WE ARE, many would STILL BE running after you doing WHATEVER IT TAKES to try and PLEASE YOU and would NOT have found PEACE OF MIND and HAPPINESS being ALONE or being with a REGULAR, EVERYDAY female and leave the PRETENTIOUS wanna-be Queens to the PRETENTIOUS wanna-be Kings.

No comments:

Post a Comment