Sunday, April 14, 2013

INTELLIGENT RESPONSE TO, "Why Are Some Men "Especially Black Men" So Irresponsible"?

I had to share this post with all of you along with my comment.  I'm sure that my response to Sandra is DEFINITELY NOT what she and so many other females will hear from MOST males.

I challenge ANY female to ATTEMPT to discredit what I have stated below AND if she does she is REQUIRED to do it with LOGIC and COMMON SENSE and NOT emotional rhetoric. If any can do that, I will APOLOGIZE right here to her and STATE that particular comment was STUPID and INCONSIDERATE on my part.  Go right ahead.  I am waiting to APOLOGIZE.

[Sandra Davis]

WE WOMEN GO THROUGH A LOT TO BRING LIFE INTO THE WORLD! SO WHY ARE SOME MEN ''ESPECIALLY BLACK MEN'' ARE SOOO IRRESPONSIBLE AND DON'T HELP RAISE THEIR KIDS OR RESPECT THEIR BLACK WOMEN???

[Jai Duval]

@Sandra Davis. This is in response from a RESPONSIBLE black man to your statement and not the online article since I have not read it yet. I am about TIRED of hearing females MAKE EXCUSES for their POOR CHOICE in who they EAGERLY OPEN UP THEIR LEGS to and WILLINGLY ALLOW to EJACULATE inside of them.

Since I prefer to engage in and respond in an INTELLIGENT and LOGICAL manner when it comes to male and female relations with each other, let me provide you with INTELLIGENT, non-emotional responses:

1. There is a CLEAR difference between a responsible man and an irresponsible man and both comes in ALL colors but I will stay FOCUSED on your point about black men,

2. RESPONSIBLE MEN, let me repeat RESPONSIBLE, help raise and provide for their children and respect their children's mother.

3. IRRESPONSIBLE men DO NOT help raise and provide for their children and DO NOT respect their children's mother.

4. ANY women that DOES NOT HAVE a mental disability is CAPABLE of making RATIONAL decisions and KNOWS the difference between the two.

5. MANY women WILLINGLY avoid or reject the GOOD, RESPONSIBLE men and WILLINGLY choose the NO GOOD, IRRESPONSIBLE men, (Players, Pretty Boys, Thugs and Financially Well-To-Do) then later make the statement or ask the question YOU HAVE.

6. MANY women DISRESPECT themselves by choosing a disrespectful and IRRESPONSIBLE man to begin with.

7. MANY women DISRESPECT their yet-to-be born child or children by WILLINGLY allowing an irresponsible, dead beat to EJACULATE inside of her.

8. MANY women will AFTERWARDS expect a GOOD MAN to help support her and SOME DEAD BEAT's children due to HER poor choice.

9. ALL WOMEN (unless they are FORCED against their will to do so) are capable of CONTROLLING conception, child birth and parenthood. The only thing the man CONTROLS is whether or not he EJACULATES inside of her.

[CONCLUSION]

If SHE makes SMARTER choices with the male or males SHE ALLOWS to EJACULATE INSIDE of her, then SHE WON'T be complaining about IRRESPONSIBLE men KNOCKING HER UP, ABANDONING his responsibilities or DISRESPECTING her.

No comments:

Post a Comment