Sunday, May 4, 2014

CLASS IS IN SESSION: "DISAPPOINTING RELATIONSHIPS: Why Do Males Remain If They Are Unhappy?"

MOST MALES will NEVER listen to me and THEY WILL REMAIN in a DISAPPOINTING and many times EMOTIONALLY, FINANCIALLY and/or PHYSICALLY ABUSIVE situations.



They REMAIN for 3 primary reasons:

1.  CONCERNED ABOUT WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO HER

I've been there, done that so I know what I'm talking about.

I was so FOOLISHLY emotionally STUCK ON STUPID that EVEN THOUGH she was being totally inconsiderate OF ME, I was STILL concerned if she would be ALRIGHT being on her own after we break up.

2.  WHAT MAN IS GOING TO GET "MY" KITTY

It NEVER WAS and will NEVER BE OUR KITTY.

Ever been told, "It's YOUR KITTY BABY"?  Again, been there done that and this is the MINDSET of the majority of STUPID males (as I was one of them back then) that REALLY believed that THE KITTY was MINE.

MOST STUPID or WEAK MALES will stay because they don't want SOME OTHER MALE to have a KITTY that was NEVER theirs to begin with.  She was ONLY BARTERING her kitty for what SHE WANTED FROM YOU.

3.  THINKS HE CAN'T GET ANOTHER WOMAN "LIKE HER"

Now this is TOTALLY STUPID because "Why would you want another woman like her" IF you are leaving her due to a disappointing and/or abusive situation?

[CONCLUSION]

If it was me I would get out at FIRST OPPORTUNITY because NO FEMALE is worth that discomfort and sacrifice EVEN THOUGH you think she is.

Class is dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment