Monday, May 19, 2014

CLASS IS IN SESSION: "DUMP HER: The Longer You Are Around Her The More Contaminated Your Life Becomes"

Let me repeat, 8 out of every 10 American females are WORTHLESS as a friend or partner because friends and partners are Considerate, Cooperative and Financially Responsible.


I am not here for a popularity contest or to kiss female's asses (like so many of you dudes), I am here to PROVIDE food for though that may CHANGE the way MALES think and behave in a manner that WILL BENEFIT THEM FIRST.

That change WILL ALLOW them to make BETTER CHOICES in females as a friend or as a partner.

[DON'T ARGUE MY POINTS WITH THEM, HAVE THEM PROVE THEY ARE WORTHY TO BE A FRIEND OR PARTNER]

The ONLY way a female can PROVE ME WRONG is though HER BEHAVIOR and NOT HER LOUD ASS MOUTH so PUT HER THROUGH THE TEST.

All she has to do is BE CONSISTENT in the 3 areas that I have mentioned and then she will QUALIFY as a potential friend or partner.  Nothing else need to be said to her.

[GOOD NEWS FOR THOSE 8 AMERICAN FEMALES]

7 out of every 10 males are SIMPS and therefore you can CONTINUE to SIT ON YOUR ASS and EXPECT males to CHASE you, CATER to you, SPEND MONEY on you and TREAT you like a WANNA-BE queen.

[TO THE FEW CONSIDERATE, COOPERATIVE AND RESPONSIBLE AMERICAN WOMEN THAT ARE LEFT]

I truly feel sorry for you because those American PAY-PER-VIEW HO's and INCONSIDERATE BITCHES have practically RUINED most of your chances at having a healthy and happy relationship.

If you have a GOOD man then I suggest that you TREAT HIM with love and respect because IF NOT, sooner or later HE WILL read my posts and DUMP YOUR ASS.

[TO THE NON-AMERICAN WOMEN WITH DECENT MEN]

I suggest that YOU NOT ALLOW those American females to CONTAMINATE you because IF you do ALLOW it, my suggestion to that DECENT MALE is to TOSS YOUR ASS OUT in the street for the American females or Male dogs to have you.

Don't even think about getting him to pay for your transportation BACK HOME because if YOU ALLOW corruption into your relationship, he SHOULD NOT physically attack you NOR should he financially help you.  He should simply GET RID OF YOU and get himself another woman.

[SO WHAT DOES JAI DUVAL DO WITH WHAT HE PREACH]

I practice what I preach and WHEN I get the type of woman that I want living with me, I WILL toss her ass out IF she allows herself to be corrupted and I WILL NOT give her one penny to GO BACK HOME because I DO NOT REWARD some female for trying to take advantage of or disrespecting me.

By the way (for the Ho's and Bitches that will comment), I am happy, at peace and financially stable so therefore I don't need nor will I accept ANY negative or stressful female into my life.

I can AND I am doing quite well WITHOUT one living with me UNTIL I get a Considerate, Cooperative and Financially Responsible woman.

[CONCLUSION]

For the 2 out of 10 males that WILL NOT ALLOW any of those 8 females into their lives and that 1 out of 10 males that's UNDECIDED which way he is going to go, I will simply WISH YOU THE BEST and SUGGEST that YOU make a WISE choice.

Class is dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment