Saturday, May 24, 2014

CLASS IS IN SESSION: "LOGIC: The Only Weapon That Can Be Used Against Them"

Garlic, Cross, Holy Water or the Rays of the Sun will do nothing against these females that FOOLISHLY RUN THEIR MOUTHS or SAY STUPID THINGS in conversations or when they post comments on social sites. 



[DISCLAIMER]

This DOES NOT APPLY to all females or all BLACK females since I've only had black females that made a request like that.


This DOES NOT APPLY to IDIOTS, MORONS or THIRSTY DUDES.

[END OF DISCLAIMER]

Remember this previous post?  Well, this is not the first time that I've had a black female request or complain about HER NAME being used on a post.

Interesting enough, I have non-black females placing their comments on my posts and NONE OF THEM have requested that I remove their name when I use it to QUESTION or DISCREDIT their comments.  I wonder why is that?

One black female actually got FACEBOOK to REMOVE one of my posts. 

What's STUPID about this is that SHE MADE THE COMMENT and now DON'T WANT HER NAME associate with HER OWN COMMENT because I applied LOGIC to DISCREDIT IT.

I see that, from this point forward I will have to INCLUDE the following in my posts which will ELIMINATE MOST of the STUPID comments that I receive (smile):

"If you place any comment on any of my posts, you do so with FULL KNOWLEDGE that you are GIVING ME PERMISSION to USE YOUR comment(s) along with YOUR name (without your photo) and without editing your comment(s) on ANY OTHER posts that I choose to create to make my point"

[THEY AREN'T ACCUSTOMED TO AND CAN'T HANDLE LOGIC]

MANY (not all) females will RUN or GET OFFENDED when you QUESTION their statements or APPLY LOGIC to B their statements.

This female was BOLD enough to make her statements but when I applied logic to her comment "get her pregnant" (implying that the male gets the female pregnant) she REQUESTED that I REMOVE her name from the post.

[WHY WOULD ANYONE REQUEST THEIR NAME BEING REMOVED FROM STATEMENTS THEY FEEL IS CREDIBLE]

Well, instead of me ASSuming, simply ask them the NEXT TIME something like that happens that you are aware of.

[WHY DO THEY RESPOND IN SUCH AN IMMATURE MANNER]

They behave in that manner because the MAJORITY of males NEVER QUESTION their statements.

[WHY DON'T MALES QUESTION THEIR STATEMENTS]

MOST males are RAISED to simply ACCEPT whatever the female says and ESPECIALLY IF he is attracted to her in a personal way or just want sex from her.

[WHY DOES JAI DUVAL QUESTION THEIR STATEMENTS]

I DON'T VALUE them SEXUALLY because SEX IS TOO EASY to come by.  

I place VALUE on a female's MATURITY and ability to speak and behave in a SENSIBLE, CONSIDERATE and RESPONSIBLE manner.

[WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS]

I do this to attempt to get males to see HOW MUCH TIME they are WASTING with these IMMATURE FEMALES and one of the BEST WAYS to DISCREDIT their statements is WITH LOGIC.

[WHAT IF YOU DISCREDIT HER AND SHE CONTINUES TO TALK ABOUT IT OR COMMENT]

YOU are to STOP the MEANINGLESS back and forth conversation and walk away from her or STOP RESPONDING to her comments.

[DO YOU REALLY EXPECT ALL MALES TO DO THAT]

Of course not.  MOST males are MENTALLY weak and will continue to engage her because of HIS DESIRE for her companionship or DESIRE for sex from her.  I only expect 2 out of every 10 males that encounter situations like that to follow my lead.

[WHAT IF HER CONVERSATION OR POST COMMENTS MAKES SENSE]

Then ACCEPT without questioning her and continue the exchange because YOU just may LEARN SOMETHING from her.

[CONCLUSION]

I love it when these ILLOGICAL and IRRATIONAL females request that I remove their name because that tells me I AM DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

If you VALUE YOUR TIME, I would suggest that you begin to APPLY LOGIC to your conversations with females.

Class is dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment