Friday, May 30, 2014

CLASS IS IN SESSION: "PASSIONATE RENDEZVOUS: Will It Get Even Better If I Move A Single Mother In With Me"

Yes I've even been down that path in my past.  I have been with single mothers who are EXCEPTIONAL when it comes to passion.  Whether or not it's GENUINE or simply a MEANS TO MOVE IN will only be known AFTER you move her in.



[DISCLAIMER]

This IS NOT an attempt to DISCOURAGE any male if his intent is to have a single mother move in with him OR he give up his place and move in with a single mother because I KNOW that MANY of you WOULD DO IT ANYWAY.


[END OF DISCLAIMER]

The intent of this post is to get you to see the REALITY that will occur IF you move a single mother in with you WITH THE INTENT of MAINTAINING that SAME LEVEL of PRIVACY and PASSION that the two of you may presently have if this is your situation.

[DON'T LET THE PASSION BE THE JUSTIFICATION FOR MOVING HER IN WITH YOU]

This has got to be one of the MOST STUPID decisions that I made as a young man.

The passion was off the charts and produced OUT OF BODY experiences and I just knew I had to have her LIVING WITH ME so that I could have that SPONTANEOUS access to HER PASSION and SHE FELT THE SAME.

[IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE THE SAME PASSION WITH CHILDREN AROUND]

Once I moved her and her 1 child in with me, the SPONTANEITY and PASSION had to be SUPPRESSED.  We had to wait until the child when to sleep and we had to be VERY QUIET after the child went to sleep.

If was as if we were the children and the child was the parent due to us having to SNEAK in our PASSION from time to time.  It became MORE FRUSTRATION that it because ENJOYABLE.

[HER LIFE WAS QUITE ENJOYABLE WITHOUT THE PASSION]

Although the passion was reduced, she APPEARED to accept the reduction AFTER moving in with me.  I believe that was the case because:

-  She no longer had to be concerned about paying rent

-  She was comfortable because she was with a man and felt safe

-  She now had a babysitter that she did not have to pay for services rendered

-  She did not have to pay or contributed little to the expenses when the 3 of us went places

-  She and her child had moved into a bigger place and she was not sharing a room with her child

-  She was willing to accept that reduction IN TRADE for a comfortable living place for her and her child.

[WHAT EVENTUALLY HAPPENED]

They lived with me for about 6 months and that was about the most that I could take living with a female that I was physically attracted to, sexually enjoyed and was NOW LIMITED in receiving the pleasures that I EXPECTED TO CONTINUE.

[CONCLUSION]

If you are SERIOUSLY considering doing what I did, in my past, MAKE SURE that you realize that THINGS WON'T BE THE SAME and WON'T GET BETTER in the manner that you (not her) expects to.

Class is dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment