Sunday, June 15, 2014

ASK JAI DUVAL SESSION: "GREAT JOB MOM: You Made Your Child Feel Very Proud The Day After Father's Day"

Are females that think like this that SELF ABSORBED, that STUPID or a combination of BOTH.  



[DISCLAIMER]

This DOES APPLY to any female that FOOLISHLY thinks she can be the mother and father to a child or children.

[END OF DISCLAIMER]

What??  Did you think that I was REALLY going to let this OPPORTUNITY pass me by?

Come on now?  You should know me better by now.  I've been waiting for this day :o).

Am I the ONLY ONE that think some of the children talk with their friends AFTER Father's Day and BRAG about what THEY DID with their father AS A FAMILY?

[CONCLUSION]

Hey mom(s), if this illustration don't open your SELFISH eyes then NOTHING WILL.

REMEMBER that MY CONCERN is for THE CHILD and NOT YOUR EGO.

1 comment:

  1. I was that child without a father but Dad was a working man doing 2 and sometimes 3 jobs to keep us under a roof. He was sick tho and would not follow the doctor's advice to quit one of his jobs. He died at the age of 40 and I was only 6 months old.

    ReplyDelete