Sunday, June 29, 2014

CLASS IS IN SESSION: "YOU GOT PROBLEMS?: You Wish She Was None But She's At Least One"

I had a conversation last night with a buddy about his relationship which compelled me to post this for his benefit and any male that CHOOSES to go through this.  



[DISCLAIMER]

This DOES APPLY to all of you whiners, complainers and FOOLS that choose to REMAIN IN your disappointing relationship as opposed to ABANDONING IT.

[END OF DISCLAIMER]

After about 3 minutes of listening to him I told him, "I am NOT a VENTILATION SHAFT that you can COMPLAIN TO about your disappointing and miserable situation that YOU REFUSE to get out of.

[BEEN THERE, WENT THROUGH THAT AND WILL NEVER GO THROUGH THAT AGAIN]

There is a RATIONAL reason why I constantly encourage you dudes to set these STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOR below for ANY female you have a FRIEND or MATE interest in:

1.  Considerate (of you).  Her attitude and behavior does not impact you in a stressful or negative manner.

2.  Cooperative (with you).  She complies with your REASONABLE request that SHE IS CAPABLE of doing that does not do any harm to her and WILL NOT argue with you about MEANINGLESS things.

3.  Financially Responsible (for herself).  She pays for herself (if she has a job) and WILL NOT ALLOW you to treat her like a Pay-Per-View Ho such that you have to spend money on her or pay for her in order for you to SPEND TIME with her.

[MOST MALES WILL NEVER LISTEN TO ME]

I understand the CONSTANT bombardment of SIMP programming that is being done on a DAILY basis which is why I only EXPECT 2 out of every 10 males to take my advice.  The remaining 7 out of 10 are a waste of my time.

There is 1 out of every 10 males who are UNDECIDED if they are going to SIMP (for her) or DUMP HER.

[CONSIDERATE, COOPERATIVE AND FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE WOMEN DO EXIST]

Most of you will NEVER HAVE ONE because you are TOO BUSY being SIMPS or FOOLS for these Inconsiderate, Uncooperative and Financially Irresponsible ones.

[CONCLUSION]

I DON'T BASH females I EXPOSE females for their Inconsiderate, Uncooperative and Financially Irresponsible behavior.

I am MORE CONCERNED about the DECENT males that choose those worthless female and RUIN their lives as a result of trying to get them and make them happy.

Class is dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment