Monday, June 23, 2014

REALITY CHECK: "MISSION IMPOSSIBLE REQUEST: For Most of You and I'm Only Expecting a Few to Comply"

I'm not on Facebook to make friends.  If I do so in the process then good but if not, I already have friends.


My purpose is to ATTEMPT to RAISE the INTELLECTUAL and MATURITY level of males who are doing STUPID things for WORTHLESS females that RUIN or DESTROY their lives.

This will place them in a better position to meet and accept WOMEN that are Considerate (of them), Cooperative (with them) and Financially Responsible (for themselves).

[I CAN'T HELP YOU IF YOU CHOOSE REMAIN AT A DISRESPECTFUL AND DUMB DOWN LEVEL]

I am also ATTEMPTING to LOWER the DUMB DOWN level that has occurred to such a HUGE NUMBER of males that they actually believe that DUMB DOWN is NORMAL BEHAVIOR.

[EVEN THE N-WORD LOVERS CAN FIND COMPANIONSHIP]

Fortunately, for those males who REFUSE to abandon the use of that word, THERE ARE PLENTY of females on that DUMB DOWN level so that is will be quite easy to find FEMALE COMPANIONSHIP.

[CONCLUSION]

I truly believe that I will be SUCCESSFUL with ONLY 2 out of every 10 males that read my posts, UNSUCCESSFUL with 7 out of every 10 males that read my posts and HOPEFULLY get that 1 UNDECIDED out of every 10 to choose to not be a part of that 7 out of every 10 group of males that REFUSE to STOP USING that word.

Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment