Friday, June 13, 2014

CLASS IS IN SESSION: "NATURAL BORN FUCK UP (NBFU): Many Males Should Have Been Aborted"

Many of you know how I feel about NOT giving a child the BEST OPPORTUNITY at a happy and healthy development and I will CONDEMN any male or female for doing so.


[I HAVE NO PROBLEM SLAMMING SINGLE MOTHERS OR SPERM DONORS]

It doesn't matter IF you are pregnant with child or depositing your sperm with the intent of impregnating her, IF either is NOT PREPARED to give that child what  he/she needs for a HEALTHY DEVELOPMENT which means 2 parents that are BOTH willing to put in the time, resources and finances to raise that child:

"BOTH of you are PREMEDITATED CHILD ABUSERS and FUCK UPS in my mind"

[CONCLUSION]

What??  So you think that I just SLAM FEMALES when it comes to children?

I am not going to say much in this post because I want to HEAR FROM YOU and especially those MALES that have the DESIRE or NEED to IMPREGNATE when you see a female that you find SEXUALLY attractive.

Class is dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment