Monday, June 30, 2014

CLASS IS IN SESSION: "TRUE LOVE: Is It Supposed To Come With a Price Tag"

I don't care if you disagree with what I am about to say, "TRUE LOVE does not come with a price and a Considerate, Cooperative and Financially Responsible woman will NOT INCLUDE money spent on her or money spent to help her as part of HER relationship equation criteria".


[DISCLAIMER]

This DOES NOT APPLY to males with that OLD FASHIONED, OUT-DATED mentality who STILL THINK they are to be the primary or sole FINANCIAL provider.

This DOES NOT APPLY to males (many of you refer to them as Gentlemen but I call them SIMPS) that simply LOVE spending his money in order to BUY HIS WAY into having female companionship.

This DOES APPLY to all SENSIBLE males who are seeking a PARTNER that is Considerate, Cooperative and Financially Responsible.

This DOES NOT APPLY to idiots, morons and SIMPS because you won't listen anyway.

[END OF DISCLAIMER]

I have heard FAR TOO MANY FEMALES make the comment:

"Why is money such an issue with you Jai Duval".  

My response to them have been CONSISTENT and this is what I tell them:

"Money is an issue to me because IT'S MY MONEY that you are expecting me to spend on you.  If you SPEND YOUR MONEY to pay your way when you are with me then money WILL NEVER be an issue with me". 

[CONCLUSION]

You will never know or simply may not want to know IF a woman truly loves you for you UNLESS you ELIMINATE MONEY from the equation and hold her responsible for financially providing for herself when she is in your company.

Class is dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment