Tuesday, June 10, 2014

CLASS IS IN SESSION: "SINGLE MALES ONLY: How to Ruin Your Life in 6 Easy Steps"

The point in this post is NOT that marriage is bad for you IF you place yourself in a proper PROTECTIVE LEGAL position and make a WISE CHOICE in a female.  


[DISCLAIMER]

This DOES APPLY to EVERY SINGLE male that behaves in that I'M THE MAN, old fashioned, out-dated tradition when it comes to dating a female.

[END OF DISCLAIMER]

This post point out how SO MANY males have LITTLE to NO EXPECTATIONS from the female AND places even LESS RESPONSIBILITY on her while he is dating her and then COMPLAINS LATER about what SHE IS NOT DOING in the relationship.

[IF SHE TRULY CARES ABOUT YOU SHE WILL VOLUNTARILY CONTRIBUTE]

One way to determine if a female is GOOD FOR YOU while you are DATING her is if she voluntarily PAYS HER OWN WAY when it comes to spending money when the two of you are together.

[WHAT MESSAGE IS SHE SENDING WHEN SHE PAYS HER OWN WAY]

She is telling you:

-  I am NOT a dead beat

-  I want you to see that I AM a very responsible person

-  I want you to see that I can be a very responsible partner

-  I am aware that you have financial responsibilities just as I do

-  I care more about getting to know your character than getting you to spend your money on me

[DISAPPOINTED MARRIED MALES ONLY]

I have nothing to say to you because IN MOST CASES you will not do anything about your DISAPPOINTING and STRESSFUL marriage anyway EXCEPT simply get you a woman on the side UNTIL she finds, DIVORCE you and take HALF of what SHE DID NOT EARN or DESERVE TO HAVE.

[CONCLUSION]

If you want FAIR and EQUAL participation in your MARITAL or NON-MARITAL relationship, YOU MUST establish a certain RESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR pattern from her while dating or PREPARE TO BEAR the MAJORITY of those responsibilities UNTIL DEATH or DIVORCE do you part.

Class is dismssed.

1 comment:

  1. Damn! Good lesson, bro. Where was this teaching when I was growing up?

    ReplyDelete