Friday, June 6, 2014

IT'S NOT THAT COMPLICATED 101: "MARRIAGE: How to Get a Man to Want to Marry You"

It's not marriage that males are AFRAID of.  It's what happens during that marriage AFTER he says "I do" or the "consequences to him" IF THERE IS A DIVORCE.


I don't know ANY man that WOULD NOT want to get married IF the conditions on the right of the illustration were to LEGALLY exist and COULD NOT be altered UNLESS it was MUTUALLY agreed upon.

[QUESTION FOR THE MEN SO THE WOMAN CAN READ THE RESPONSES]

Seriously speaking, how many of you guys WOULD MARRY a woman that you are attracted to and comfortable being with IF the conditions on the right side of the illustration were to exist.

[JAI DUVAL'S RESPONSE]

I will go first.  I would have NO PROBLEM getting married IF I were LEGALLY protected under the conditions specified on the right side of my illustration.

[CONCLUSION]

SOME females may AGREE to the conditions on the right of my illustration but VERY FEW, if any, would ACTUALLY agree to, sign up to or even adhere to it AFTER they have LEGALLY signed up to it.

Class is dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment